Some people apparently forget that these are live animals!
Nicki Minaj’s dancers were getting ready for their bootylicious VMAs performance, when one got bit by a 6-foot-long snake!
Ironically, it’s believed to be an anaconda, since Nicki was performing her hit on stage when it happened!
So, the dancer is being treated at a hospital because anacondas carry harmful bacteria that could create some awful problems, even though they aren't poisonous.
The snake has been removed, and there’s no word on if the dance will still be a slither-fest or not.
Which no doubt is only making people even more anxious for Nicki’s performance!
Tags: bit, bite, dancer, gifs, Nicki Minaj, Nicki Minaj photos, rehearsals, slithering snakes, snake, Video Music Awards, VMA, VMAs