The MTV Video Music Awards were star-studded!
But there were some people we saw at the show that left us confused!
In between spotting Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, and Beyoncé at the show, there were some people who should consider themselves damn lucky to be in the presence of such music royalty!
Want to see what we're talking about???
Ch-ch-check out the 6 most random people caught trying to blend in at the MTV VMAs…AFTER THE JUMP!!
1. Rebecca Black: We know she had one "hit" song in Friday, but are her 15 minutes of fame still ticking away?
2. Brandi Cyrus: Obvi she's Miley's sis, but that's all most people know about her. Yet here she was!
3. Kendall & Kylie Jenner: Ok. We know they're famous, but they're not linked to music, MTV, and weren't presenting. But let's be honest, are you really surprised to see them on a red carpet??
4. Taye Diggs: Guess he's still loving the music world even though he's split from superstar singer Idina Menzel!
5. Chanel Iman: Well, all award shows need a model, right??
6. Jourdan Dunn: This award show apparently needed two models.
[Images via Instagram/WENN.]
Tags: ariana grande, beyonce, blake shelton, brandi cyrus, calvin harris, chanel iman, ciara, gifs, idina menzel, jay z, jennifer lopez, jimmy fallon, justin bieber, kendall jenner, khloe kardashian, kylie jenner, lea michele, miley cyrus, miranda lambert, mtv, naya rivera, nicki minaj, rebecca black, rita ora, robin williams, vmas