Best feud ever or nah?!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 29, 2015
[Image via Dennis Van Tine/Future Image/Alberto Reyes/FayesVision/WENN.]
These claims are super serious!
A new allegation against the director comes from a purported incident last year that involved the director apparently drugging a 21-year-old man from Virginia, whom he had met at a Manhattan nightclub, and the victim claims he was later sodomized by the director at a Manhattan hotel.
The details paint a scary story of Singer meeting the young man at XL Nightclub, located at 512 W 42 Street, around 10:30pm on March 22nd.
The victim alleges he met Singer there and was hanging out with him and Singer's friends. However at one point, Singer made the unknown young man consume a orange drink - literally forcing it down his throat - and then apparently Singer brought the man back to his hotel.
The young man later returned to Virginia without filing any charges, and didn't file anything until May 9th of this year - a date which was after Singer was accused by Michael Egan of sexually molesting him.
The NYPD says they will not press charges against Bryan Singer because of the lack of evidence in this case, and Bryan Singer's lawyer claims this latest claim is bogus.
Here's what Singer's lawyer said:
“Number one, we were never contacted by the NYPD or by the alleged victim or another person on behalf of the victim. This is a well calculated and choreographed attempt to keep this smear attempt in motion.”
Michael Egan recently dropped his lawsuit against Bryan Singer because he provided conflicting accounts, and also because of a falling out with his attorney.
So it seems like the director won't be facing any legal or financial repercussions at least for the time being.
Although it's clear that Bryan Singer's reputation has suffered a serious blow and has left his legacy in tatters.
[Image via Apega/WENN.]