(Srsly, what was with that sniffling??)
*** SPOILERS AHEAD! IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE AHS GORE JUST YET, STOP READING NOW!***
Did you nearly pass out over all the blood and terror in American Horror Story: Freak Show's premiere last night?!
We're not sure fans were completely prepared for the death and creeptasticness Ryan Murphy has thought up — but he started the season off with a bang!
There were multiple deaths, the scariest clown we've ever seen and a plethora of freaks to haunt all our dreams!!
1. Twisty The Clown's first kill was chilling and brutal! We find out he loves to awkwardly perform for an audience, but as soon as he's interrupted or messes up a trick — he's out for BLOOD with rusty scissors:
2. Jimmy Darling (Evan Peters) was not only born with lobster hands — but he's putting his deformity to good use! We find out he's pleasuring housewives at Tupperware parties on the sly:
3. Weren't you slightly freaked by Jessica Lange's weird musical tribute number towards the end of the episode??? We're not saying Ryan is completely devastated Glee is ending, but was it really necessary for Elsa Mars to sing a David Bowie song from 1971, when the show is set in 1952? Gloria Mott (Frances Conroy) was on our level:
4. When we find out that Sarah Paulson's conjoined characters Bette and Dot share one reproductive system, things got weird:
5. And we'd like to leave you with one last bloody gem for the road. If you blinked, you might've missed this:
AHS will be back next Wednesday, and from what we're hearing — the blood and guts have only just begun! MWAHAHA!
Until next week, freaks…