Last year, Ashley Greene's Hollywood apartment caught on fire while she, her boyfriend Ryan Phillippe, and brother were all sleeping. Thankfully, they all got out safely, but her building manager is now making some bizarre claims!
Some other tenants are suing the Twilight star, along with the manager Adrian Mayorga, who says he has respiratory damage as a result. But that's not all!
In his sworn deposition, Mayorga said that one of the people who cleaned things up found a glass crack pipe, and noted that all three people seemed "disoriented … they looked like they were drunk or under the influence of something" when he first saw them in the hallway.
Um, can you blame them? Their apartment was on fire!
He continued to say that Greene, her brother Joe, and Ryan were the only ones he saw getting treated after the blaze.
However, Phillippe says that he's never been in Ash's apartment at that building and wasn't there that night.
The actress has yet to respond, but it will be interesting to see what she has to say!
Tags: Adrian Mayorga, apartment, Ashley Greene, Ashley Greene photos, burned, crack pipe, drugs, fire, legal matters, Ryan Phillippe