Meghan Trainor might be all about that bass, but VEVO is all about another artist entirely.
The YouTube music video player just released its end of the year data and have complied the Top 10 most played songs of 2014!
After Meghan's amazing first year on the scene, her debut music video landed her the No. 2 spot on the chart.
So which artist was able to keep Meghan from taking home the title?
That's right! It may not seem like it, but 2014 was actually Iggy's first major year in the music industry, and Fancy has the views to prove it!
[ Related: The Top 3 Photos On Instagram From 2014! ]
As of this posting, Iggy's Clueless throwback has over 370 million views, more than 40 million more than All About That Bass.
Here's a look at the complete Top 10:
1. Fancy by Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX
2. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
3. Dark Horse by Katy Perry feat. Juicy J
4. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
5. Anaconda by Nicki Minaj
6. Problem by Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea
7. Chandelier by Sia
8. Rich Gang Lifestyle feat. Young Thug, Rich Homie Quan
9. Loyal by Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne, Tyga
10. Stay With Me by Sam Smith
So what do you think?
We can't help but think that Tay-Tay was robbed just because she released 1989 so late in the year, but we're just as surprised to see Ariana so low on the list!
Did your favorite song of 2014 make the cut?
Tags: ariana grande, charli xcx, chris brown, iggy azalea, katy perry, lil wayne, meghan trainor, music minute, nicki minaj, sam smith, sia, taylor swift, vevo, youtube