No ifs, ands, or BUTTS about it!
However, its most eyebrow-raising article is about the dos and don'ts of anal sex!
The brand wrote:
[Image via WENN.]
Meghan Trainor might be all about that bass, but VEVO is all about another artist entirely.
The YouTube music video player just released its end of the year data and have complied the Top 10 most played songs of 2014!
After Meghan's amazing first year on the scene, her debut music video landed her the No. 2 spot on the chart.
That's right! It may not seem like it, but 2014 was actually Iggy's first major year in the music industry, and Fancy has the views to prove it!
As of this posting, Iggy's Clueless throwback has over 370 million views, more than 40 million more than All About That Bass.
Here's a look at the complete Top 10:
1. Fancy by Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX
2. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
3. Dark Horse by Katy Perry feat. Juicy J
4. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
5. Anaconda by Nicki Minaj
6. Problem by Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea
7. Chandelier by Sia
8. Rich Gang Lifestyle feat. Young Thug, Rich Homie Quan
9. Loyal by Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne, Tyga
10. Stay With Me by Sam Smith
So what do you think?
We can't help but think that Tay-Tay was robbed just because she released 1989 so late in the year, but we're just as surprised to see Ariana so low on the list!
Did your favorite song of 2014 make the cut?