Our hearts are breaking over this social media celeb split!
But, Miz Ballinger stressed that her former flame didn't wrong her in any way, adding:
Instead, the singer clarified that they ultimately weren't a good fit together:
We all know that Joe Manganiello is an extra healthy human being — just look at that body if you need proof — but you know what else?!
It turns out that loving this werewolf is beneficial to YOUR health!
1. Just looking at him makes your heart race, so there's your cardio workout for the day! That's how it works, right?
2. Fine, maybe the cardio thing is a little off, BUT physical touch has been shown time and time again to be a HUGE health benefit, and guess what… Joe LOVES snuggles! He once said:
"I like hugs and kisses and snuggling. I'm a physical person. If you're not, then it ain't gonna work."
P.S. We're giving away free snuggles today to anyone named Joe Manganiello! (They can be care of Sofia, that's fine.)
3. Remember when Kelly Rowland said, "let me be your motivation," well, Joe can be yours! He was once asked what kind of woman he likes, and his answer was, "Girls that do squats."
That's it! All you have to do is squats! You don't even need tig ol' bitties! LOLz! So what better reason to get in the gym do you need?!
4. Physical health is super important, but mental health has to be taken into account too, and guess what… Joe will keep you super sharp! He revealed that he was asked to skip two grades in elementary school, won third place in a chess tournament when he was 6, AND he got a 750 on the math portion of the SATs.
So, who's down for a round of strip trivia?!
5. Joe loves love, and what is healthier than that! He explained it as:
"Where it was like, the sun was warmer, all those love songs started to make sense, colors were brighter, I didn't need to sleep, I couldn't stand being without her. It's magical."
SWOON! We think we're feeling all of those feels right now!
So, go on and continue loving Joe, Sofia! It will only help you live longer!