Ooooh, this is gonna make Donald Trump so angry... which means it's a good thing!!
And boy, are they ever!!
Musicians have admittedly done some pretty awkward and embarrassing things on stage…
From throwing up dinner, to mistakenly calling out someone's disability — we feel like serving up a piece of humble pie to all the following musical acts is necessary.
You know, because nobody's perfect and everyone should be refreshed of these phenomenally weird concert events!
1. Justin Bieber threw up several times during an Arizona show in 2012. Beliebers looked on as the Baby singer's barf spilled all over the stage. But like a true champ, JB continued the show — even tweeting, "milk was a bad choice" following the embarrassing moment.
2. Kings Of Leon's Jared Followill was hit several times by stray pigeon poop during the band's St. Louis show in 2010. This forced the group to end the concert after only three songs, since the incident was considered a toxic health hazard! Sounds pretty sh*tty for fans, but they were all eventually refunded their money!
3. Jared Leto left fans stunned when he grabbed his crotch during a September 2014 30 Seconds To Mars show — so much so, the moment (in GIF form) went AH-Mazingly viral! #PackingHeat
4. Fergie famously wet her pants during a 2005 performance. Arriving late to the venue, she simply had no time to use the restroom and decided to go mid-song!
5. But rapper Kanye West's awkward stage moment might put all of the (above) to shame. At a September 2014 concert in Sydney, Australia, Yeezus demanded two wheelchair bound fans to STAND UP — and someone uploaded it to YouTube! If this isn't the most cringe-worthy thing you've ever heard, we don't know what is!!
So there you have it! Stars are put in (or put themselves in) less than ideal situations all the time. Happy chuckling, Perezious readers! Sewww awkward!