In this case, smaller is better — for Paris Hilton at least!
The heiress just added two adorable tiny pooches to her growing collection of puppies on Tuesday and she only had to part with $25,000 to have them!
[ Related: Paris Spent $13k On The World's Smallest WHAT?! ]
Who knew teacup Pomeranians were so darn expensive?!
Well, Paris didn't keep both of them for herself, she gave one of the poms to her mother as a gift for her 35th Anniversary!
So sweet of her, right?!
Now, spending all that money on two tiny puppies isn't really realistic for the rest of us hardworking folks.
If you have $25K laying around and don't want to spend it on a tiny ball of fluff, here are 8 other things you can spend your hard earned dough on!
1. Roughly 1,924 copies of Taylor Swift's 1989 album. You can never have too much T-Swifty! Plus, you can probably give them away to the people who complained about the album not being on Spotify! Now they can't say they haven't listened to it!
2. Half of a Nicki Minaj verse written by Minajesty, herself… if you could come up with another $25K, you could get a whole verse!
3. 3,581 bags of Skittles (41 oz.) because lifetime supply of the rainbow, that's why.
4. Ellie Goudling's love for one day, probably.
5. 1,250 copies of Kim Kardashian's PAPER Magazine issue. It's $20 with shipping if you're ordering it online!
6. 3,125 large two-topping pizzas from Pizza Hut! Pizza forever!!
7. 31 VIP festival passes to Coachella for you and 30 of your friends! Go big or go home, right??
8. And finally… Two or three years of college, but that's only if you're looking at public ones! Forget going private!
[Image via Paris Hilton/Instagram.]
Tags: 25 thousand dollars, college, cuteness!, gifs, highlarious, hilarious, instagram, kim kardashian, nicki minaj, paris hilton, pomeranian, tacky and true, taylor swift, wacky