No ifs, ands, or BUTTS about it!
However, its most eyebrow-raising article is about the dos and don'ts of anal sex!
The brand wrote:
[Image via WENN.]
Gah, that baby bump is getting bigger day by day!!
Shakira and her longtime partner Gerard Pique are putting their growing baby bump on display — and for a good cause!
The singer and her baby daddy are partnering up with UNICEF for their second world baby shower in hopes to help thousands of children around the world!
In 2013, we welcomed Milan, our first child into the world. Thanks to your generosity our first World Baby Shower for UNICEF was an incredible success!
Now that we're expecting our second child, we want to invite other expectant parents to host their own world baby shower. You don't have to be a celebrity to make a difference—the birth of your child can be a blessing that also saves thousands of children's lives around the world!!
It's AH-Mazing how many people helped out the first time around!
According to UNICEF, in 2013 when Shakira participated in her first world baby shower, they were able to deliver:
- 3.8 tons of therapeutic food that saved children from severe acute malnutrition
- About 80,000 polio vaccines
- 200,000 oral rehydration salt sachets
- Over 1,000 insecticide-treated mosquito nets that protected children from contacting malaria
- Over 150 portable scales to weigh babies and toddlers that helped with early detection of malnutrition and illness.
That's such an incredible thing to be a part of!
You can go HERE to learn more about the world baby shower, donate, or participate by throwing your own!
[Image via UNICEF/Twitter.]