Such an honor!
Fortune has released a list of whom they consider the World's 50 Greatest Leaders and coming in at number six was the world's very own Taylor Swift !!!
And we're so excited for her regarding this tremendous honor!!!!
But Taylor wasn't the only familiar name on the list!
Jimmy Fallon also had his name listed alongside some pretty powerful people as Jimmy came in at number 45, and the list even included various reasons why these people were selected for this esteemed honor.
[ Related: Zac Efron, Emma Watson, & Blake Lively All Make Forbes' 30 Under 30 In Hollywood List! ]
Here's what they wrote about Taylor Swift:
"Taylor Swift didn't become the highest-paid woman in the music business by accident. Pop's savviest star has crossed swords with Spotify, embraced corporate sponsorship, and moved to secure dozens of trademarks (including phrases like "This sick beat")—plus she has proved shrewder at honing a brand in the social media age than virtually any other person or company. And she's done it without resorting to dumbed-down salacious gimmickry. (Swift, ahem, is arguably the anti–Miley Cyrus.) With 1989, the top-selling album in 2014, Swift's efforts to ensure she gets paid for her music could have a huge ripple effect on the way artists are compensated in an era of free streaming."
And here's what they wrote about Jimmy Fallon:
"In a time slot dominated by barbed-tongued critics, Fallon has led latenight TV—and his nearly 4 million nightly viewers, "coveted younger demo," and 6.7 million YouTube followers—to an unapologetic joy, filled with hip-hop dance-offs, lip-sync battles, and Everyman effervescence. It's an improbable cultural feat: After just a year on the job—and surrounded by Twitter wars, celebrity smackdowns, and caustic commentary—Fallon is making "nice" seem pretty cool."
Pretty cool indeed!!!
And while Jimmy and Taylor were the most recognizable celebrity names on the Fortune list of the World's 50 Greatest Leaders - there were 48 more names on the list who exude some pretty stiff credentials, as well!
Check out the entire list down (below)!!
"1. Tim Cook, CEO / Apple Inc.
2. Mario Draghi, President / European Central Bank
3. Xi Jinping, President / People's Republic of China
4. Pope Francis, Pontiff / Catholic Church
5. Narendra Modi, Prime Minister / India
6. Taylor Swift, Pop Star
7. Joanne Liu, International President / Médecins Sans Frontières
8. John Roberts Jr., Chief Justice / Supreme Court
9. Mary Barra, CEO / GM
10. Joshua Wong, Activist / Hong Kong Pro-Democracy Movement
11. Johnetta Elzie and DeRay Mckesson, Prominent voices for nonviolent protest / Ferguson, MO
12. Jeremy Farrar, Director / Wellcome Trust
13. James Comey, Director / FBI
14. Ai-Jen Poo, Director / National Domestic Workers Alliance
15. Mark Carney, Governor / Bank of England
16. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, President / Liberia
17. Howard Schultz, CEO / Starbucks
18. Bill and Melinda Gates, Founders / Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
19. Pete Frates, Advocate / ALS "Ice Bucket Challenge"
20. Mike Duggan, Mayor / Detroit; Kevyn Orr, Former Emergency Manager/ Detroit
21. Helena Morrissey, CEO / Newton Investment Management
22. Beatrice Mtetwa, Lawyer / Human Rights Activist in Zimbabwe
23. Elon Musk, Co-Founder and CEO / Tesla Motors/ SpaceX
24. Tri Rismaharini, Mayor / Surabaya, Indonesia
25. Mark Zuckerberg, CEO / Facebook
26. Yao Ming, Animal Rights Activist and Former NBA Star
27. Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO / Amazon.com
28. Kailash Satyarthi, Founder / Bachpan Bachao Andolan
29. Lei Jun, Founder and CEO / Xiaomi
30. Bayan Mahmoud Al-Zahran, Lawyer / Saudi Arabia
31. LeBron James, Forward / Cleveland Cavaliers
32. Mark Bertolini, CEO / Aetna
33. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Finance Minister / Nigeria
34. Raj Panjabi, CEO / Last Mile Health
35. Admiral William McRaven (Ret.), Chancellor / University of Texas
36. Carolyn Miles, President and CEO / Save the Children
37. Frances Hesselbein, President and CEO / Frances Hesselbein Leadership Institute
38. Jamie Dimon, CEO / JP Morgan Chase
39. Anthony Fauci, Director / NIAID (NIH)
40. Patrick Awuah, Founder and President / Ashesi University College
41. Mitch Daniels, President / Purdue University
42. Richard Pazdur, Director / FDA's Office of Hematology and Oncology Products
43. Courtney Banghart, Head Coach / Princeton Tiger's women's basketball team
44. Travis Kalanick, CEO / Uber
45. Jimmy Fallon, Host / The Tonight Show
46. Daniel Barenboim, General Music Director / Berlin State Opera
47. Adam Silver, Commissioner / NBA
48. Richard Liu, Founder and CEO / JD.com
49. John Mackey, Co-CEO, Co-Founder / Whole Foods Market
50. Akira Miyawaki, Director / Japanese Center for International Studies in Ecology"
Tags: 50, business blitz, fortune, gifs, greatest, jimmy fallon, jimmy fallon gif, leaders, list, taylor swift, taylor swift gif, world