Last June, Sandra Bullock's home was invaded after the Guys Choice Awards, where she came face-to-face with the intruder, Joshua Corbett . Since then, very little has been spoken about the case — until now.
In a court proceeding on Thursday, a harrowing 15-minute long phone call that the Gravity actress made to police after Joshua entered her house was played as evidence against the alleged stalker.
Here's a brief excerpt of what she told the dispatcher:
"I'm in my closet. I have a safe door. I'm locked in the closet right now… I thought it was a wind blowing. Then I saw the person."
Wow, this is so intense. We can't imagine how scary that must have been.
[ Related: Sandra Might Be Moving Because Of Her Stalker Encounter ]
In addition, a police officer testified that he found Joshua with a black notebook that included a two-page letter to Sandra:
"He said, 'I'm sorry. I love you Sandy.'"
Sandra even told authorities that she was unable to open the gate for cops from her phone:
"Now my phone is not working so maybe they know how to override my system."
Thankfully police were able to find her, and she's out of harm's way.
We'll keep you posted on whether or not the judge finds Joshua fit to stand trial.
Tags: 911, call, intruder, legal matters, sandra bullock, scary!