(Srsly, what was with that sniffling??)
LeBron James accidentally exposed his manhood on national TV last night while trying to tuck in his pants, but he's not alone!
Whether someone was doing a locker room interview, running on the field, or just taking a pic with a fan, there are lots of other athletes who have succumbed to ADE — Accidental Dick Exposure!
So, even though #EggplantFriday isn't a thing anymore, we made a Top 10 list of the best dicktures out there!
In no particular order, we present you with the most NSFW peentastic moments in sports!
2. Want to see the time Minnesota Vikings player Visanthe Shiancoe flashed the cameras in the locker room? Here's a tip: Head to the 1:00 mark in this video:
3. We can't forget about the time a Serge Ibaka took a picture with a fan and his "little man" while wearing a Rise Together shirt. To be fair, it was supporting his Oklahoma City Thunder.
4. Or what about that time White Sox player Kevin Youkilis' nuts and bolt made an appearance during Pedro Hernandez's locker room interview? Tbh, he should have borrowed a white sock from the Red Hot Chili Peppers!
5. Then there was that one time CBS focused wayyy too much on Frank Gore's balls, and not the one in his arm. We're not sure why, but we're not mad either!
6. Carmelo Anthony has got lots of love for his fans… in his pants! Let's just hope LaLa wasn't too upset about this photo getting out.
7. Chris Cooley didn't let his real peen on the loose, but this HIGHlarious one still deserves a shoutout:
8. J.R. Smith can't even casually go shopping for jewelry without letting his man meat have some space! But we have to admit, this Twitter commenter got it right when saying:
9. David Beckham, aka Golden Balls, is no stranger to showing off his bulge, but remember that one time we got a sneak peek at the boys? Actually it looks like LeBron pulled a Beckham after watching this!
10. Actually, this one goes out to all of the soccer players. Your shorts are short, and your junk is long. It's a dangerous combo but you're willing to walk that line and we love you for it!