4. Or what about that time White Sox player Kevin Youkilis' nuts and bolt made an appearance during Pedro Hernandez's locker room interview? Tbh, he should have borrowed a white sock from the Red Hot Chili Peppers!
5. Then there was that one time CBS focused wayyy too much on Frank Gore's balls, and not the one in his arm. We're not sure why, but we're not mad either!
6. Carmelo Anthony has got lots of love for his fans… in his pants! Let's just hope LaLa wasn't too upset about this photo getting out.
9. David Beckham, aka Golden Balls, is no stranger to showing off his bulge, but remember that one time we got a sneak peek at the boys? Actually it looks like LeBron pulled a Beckham after watching this!
10. Actually, this one goes out to all of the soccer players. Your shorts are short, and your junk is long. It's a dangerous combo but you're willing to walk that line and we love you for it!
But now, the younger sister of Louis, Félicité Deakin (pictured above, left, with Louis), has figured out her own way to pay tribute to her mother in a very special manner, and we are SO touched by it.
On Friday, the 16-year-old Deakin shared the following image (below), a gorgeous portrait of the family with her late mother, Johannah Deakin, surrounded by all of her children: