4. Or what about that time White Sox player Kevin Youkilis' nuts and bolt made an appearance during Pedro Hernandez's locker room interview? Tbh, he should have borrowed a white sock from the Red Hot Chili Peppers!
5. Then there was that one time CBS focused wayyy too much on Frank Gore's balls, and not the one in his arm. We're not sure why, but we're not mad either!
6. Carmelo Anthony has got lots of love for his fans… in his pants! Let's just hope LaLa wasn't too upset about this photo getting out.
9. David Beckham, aka Golden Balls, is no stranger to showing off his bulge, but remember that one time we got a sneak peek at the boys? Actually it looks like LeBron pulled a Beckham after watching this!
10. Actually, this one goes out to all of the soccer players. Your shorts are short, and your junk is long. It's a dangerous combo but you're willing to walk that line and we love you for it!
April Ryan, the Washington bureau chief for American Urban Radio Networks, asked Spicer how the White House plans to "revamp its image" after two months of divisive policies and persistent reports of Trump's connection to Russia.
Unfortunately, the word "Russia" triggered old Spicey like a Soviet sleeper agent, launching him into full-on defensive jerkwad mode.
Spicer interrupted Ryan's question to unleash a cued-up tirade, barking: