As we reported, Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris topped Forbes' World's Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples list with a combined income of $156 million earned in 2014.
[ Related: Katy Perry Rocks A Colorful Jumpsuit In Mykonos! ]
However, Tay Tay's frenemy Katy Perry proves she can make bank all by herself!
The publication just released their list of the 100 Highest-Paid Celebrities of 2015 — and the Teenage Dream singer was the top earning musician!
Miz Perry made a whopping $135 million! Damn girl! Don't spend it all in one place!
Katy Kat ranked 3rd overall, while boxers Floyd Mayweather ($300 million) and his opponent Manny Pacquaio ($160 million) topped the list!
However, the biggest shocker was Beyoncé — who dropped to 29th place with $54.5 million.
Oh well! There's always next year!
The Top 10 is:
1. Floyd Mayweather ($300 million)
2. Manny Pacquiao ($160 million)
3. Katy Perry ($135 million)
4. One Direction ($130 million)
5. Howard Stern ($95 million)
6. Garth Brooks ($90 million)
7. James Patterson ($89 million)
8. Robert Downey Jr. ($80 million)
9. Taylor Swift ($80 million)
10. Cristiano Ronaldo ($79.5 million)
To see the entire list, click HERE!
[Image via Forbes.]
Tags: beyonce, calvin harris, celebrities, celebrity, couples, cristiano ronaldo, floyd mayweather jr., forbes, howard stern, katy perry, manny pacquiao, million, musician, one direction, robert downey jr., singer, taylor swift, teenage dream