No, not Allied...
[Image via Adriana M. Barazza/WENN.]
Oh wow. This is so sad.
Back in February, Parks and Recreation's Harris Wittels was sadly found dead in his Los Angeles home due to what may have been a possible drug overdose.
Of course, police couldn't say for sure at the time, but it seems they were spot on.
According to a coroner's report, it's now being revealed the 30-year-old P&R Executive Producer did indeed tragically pass away because of an accidental heroin OD.
The report goes on to reveal "drug paraphernalia, including a spoon, syringe cap and remnants of latex balloons were recovered from the scene."
Our thoughts are with his family and friends.
[Image via Harris Wittels/Facebook.]