"Whenever things are going great with Kanye, Kim talks about having another baby."
The source also added the baby would be "a great storyline for the show."
No surprise there, but the insider continued:
[Image via Will Alexander/WENN.]
You tell 'em, Gwyn!
After Stephen posted a video about his (fake) upcoming lifestyle brand Covetton House targeting celebs like Blake Lively, Reese Witherspoon, and Ellen DeGeneres, Goop herself decided to welcome some male competition into an otherwise female-dominated industry.
"We know we speak for everyone when we say, it's about time someone brought a sausage or two to this clam bake. The lifestyle space, however, is not as easy as it looks, so in the spirit of sisterhood, here are some ideas for a successful launch:
1. All eyes are on you now, so pull it together at all costs.
2. Find legitimacy by latching onto obscure trends.
3. Get good at telling people what to do.
4. If something is expensive, front like you own it.
5. As content kings, set up your kingdom in the kitchen.
6. Embrace your babymaker."
We're glad she was such a good sport about the playful jab!
Ch-ch-check out Stephen's spoof that started it all (below)!!!