That was fast!
The agreement will last for three weeks, and will then be re-evaluated by the DCFS.
The terms of the temporary agreement, as reported by the gossip outlet, include:
[Image via WENN.]
Wow — The Martian STILL reigns supreme!
That's because Burnt and Our Brand Is Crisis didn't do nearly as well at the box office this weekend as film industry execs were hoping for, leaving some well-worn movies atop the perch in this week's rankings!
Bradley Cooper's chef drama Burnt was a disappointment in theaters in this, its opening weekend, tallying just $5 million in sales, while Sandra Bullock's Our Brand Is Crisis fared even worse! The political satire flick earned just $3.4 million.
Obviously, Halloween may be a somewhat slow weekend for films with so much going on for families and at parties, but surely execs were hoping for a bit more than what they got!
Here's the entire top ten from this weekend:
1. The Martian, $11.4 million
2. Goosebumps, $10.2 million
3. Bridge of Spies, $8.1 million
4. Hotel Transylvania 2, $5.8 million
5. Burnt, $5 million
6. The Last Witch Hunter, $4.8 million
7. Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension, $3.5 million
8. Our Brand Is Crisis, $3.4 million
9. Crimson Peak, $3.1 million
10. Steve Jobs, $2.6 million
What'd U see this weekend at theaters??
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]