OK, so they're together, but not like together together...
But -- and there's always a but -- the pair
[Image via Judy Eddy/WENN.]
We had a bad feeling about this.
Just a few weeks after Scott Weiland's untimely death on December 3, we learned the official cause: an overdose.
While the news doesn't come as too much of a surprise considering a TON of drugs were recently found on Weiland's tour bus, the revelation is understandably unfortunate for his family and loved ones. In fact, S.W.'s current wife adamantly denied the icon was using drugs before his passing.
According to examiners, the singer died of an overdose related to MDA, cocaine, and alcohol. The doctors report the father of two's addictive past, asthma, and heart disease also played a role in his demise.
We'll keep you updated as we learn new information.
[Image via WENN.]