Drop everything now!
On Tuesday, Teresa Giudice's prison tell-all Turning the Tables: From Housewife to Inmate and Back Again finally dropped and boy, did it NOT disappoint. LOVES it!
In case you forgot, the mother-of-four spent nearly a year in the Federal Correctional Institution in Danbury, CT after she and her husband Joe Giudice were found guilty of fraud. Oof!
Related: Teresa's House Arrest Is Officially Over!
Not to mention, the Real Housewives of New Jersey star previously teased pieces of her memoir and warned us that the new book would be filled with everything from tear jerking moments to shocking revelations. Still, we can't believe some of the CRAZY things that went down for reality TV star!
Ch-ch-check out some of the best highlights for yourself (below)!
5. On being forced to squat and cough during her first strip search at prison:
"I have never felt more vulnerable in my life."
4. Teresa revealed that she did NOT watch Orange is the New Black before starting her sentence — despite the fact that the prison in Danbury inspired the Netflix show:
"I just wanted to go in and figure it out and see everything for the first time on my own."
3. The Bravolebrity had zero interest in having a conjugal visit with her husband:
"I think that'd be kind of weird. Just not the right setting, you know?"
2. Tre learned that maxi-pads can be used for literally anything, though she didn't attempt to make the popular prison sex toy out of a pad, a toothbrush, and a rubber glove:
"I laughed the first time I wiped down the floor and my locker with a maxi pad. I couldn't help but think, if only everyone could see me now….I never cared to use anything like that [the sex toy], but I have to say, the women in there are so creative."
1. Table flipping Miz Giudice was never scared when fights broke out on the inside because:
"I'm pretty strong. I think I could handle myself."
Oh boy! We cannot wait to get more juicy deets from this soon to be hit.
Will you be snagging a copy?
Tags: bookz, federal correctional institution, joe giudice, legal matters, netflix, orange is the new black, real housewives, teresa giudice