Valentine's Day may be long over, but love is still in air.
Especially if you're Shailene Woodley. As we reported, the Allegiant actress was spotted getting cozy with Isidora Goreshter in New Orleans, LA during the recent romantic holiday.
Too cute! In case you forgot, the A-lister opened up about her sexuality back in 2014 when she stated that she was "open" to the idea of dating people of any gender.
Video: Shailene Strips Down In New Allegiant Trailer!
So we have to wonder, who exactly is this lady who may've captured Miz Woodley's heart?? Be sure to ch-ch-check out the five facts you NEED to know about Isidora (below)!
5. The brunette beauty is probably best known for her role as a stone faced, prostitute on Showtime's Shameless. LOVES it!
4. Isidora was the first member of her family to be born in the U.S. In a previous interview, the up-and-comer revealed that her brood immigrated from the former Soviet Union in the late '80s and that it took them about a year to make it to America. Whoa!
3. Shailene's potential new squeeze started her acting career at the Stella Adler Conservatory AND received degrees in both Art History and Theatre from Long Beach State. Color us impressed!
2. The starlet is named after her grandfather Izzy, who died shortly before her parents' move to America. How sad!
1. Miz Goreshter's favorite childhood memory is the time she was recruited to join a circus while on a fam vacation in Mexico. Umm, what??
What do YOU think?? Could Isidora be perfect for Shailene?
SOUND OFF in the comments (below)!
[Image via Instagram/Apega/WENN.]
Tags: cute!, film flickers, isidora goreshter, love line, photos!, shailene woodley