There's no question this must be excruciatingly difficult on the entire family.
The source said:
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]
We've received confirmation, Perezcious readers!
An insider tells Us Weekly of the new couple:
"They're hanging out. It's only been a few weeks."
Fair enough — but to top it all off, we kinda knew this would happen!
Wiz Khalifa's baby momma appeared on E!'s Hollywood Medium where the show's star Tyler Henry told the 32-year-old she would meet a man with a "T" name.
Sounds legit to us! LOL!
1. Terrence is 25 and from Portland, Oregon.
2. He attended the University of Washington for two years before entering the draft and becoming a shooting guard for the Toronto Raptors (Go #31!).
3. In 2014, T. Ross became the first player in NBA history to score 50 or more points in a game while averaging fewer than 10 points per game. Whoa!
4. He has an ADORABLE 15-month-old son:
Man crazy how time flies. A year ago today I had my son, and my life changed. I've never loved someone so much, and I'm so proud of my lil man. #daddylovesyou #1yrsoldA photo posted by Terrence Ross (@3tross1) on Dec 10, 2015 at 6:41am PST
5. Back in November, Ross signed a three-year, $33 million contract extension with the Raptors. Cha-ching! But also, hope Amber likes Canada!
There you have it, folks!
We're sure this isn't the last time we'll be hearing about these two.
[Image via Instagram.]