We've received confirmation, Perezcious readers!
As we mentioned last week, things were seemingly heating up between Amber Rose and NBA player Terrence Ross — and turns out this blossoming relationship is definitely ON.
An insider tells Us Weekly of the new couple:
"They're hanging out. It's only been a few weeks."
Fair enough — but to top it all off, we kinda knew this would happen!
Wiz Khalifa's baby momma appeared on E!'s Hollywood Medium where the show's star Tyler Henry told the 32-year-old she would meet a man with a "T" name.
Related: Amber's Juicy Pool Twerk Is Mesmerizing!
Yesterday she tweeted:
Sounds legit to us! LOL!
So in honor of this new love, here are five fast facts you need to know about Kanye West's ex new beau:
1. Terrence is 25 and from Portland, Oregon.
2. He attended the University of Washington for two years before entering the draft and becoming a shooting guard for the Toronto Raptors (Go #31!).
3. In 2014, T. Ross became the first player in NBA history to score 50 or more points in a game while averaging fewer than 10 points per game. Whoa!
4. He has an ADORABLE 15-month-old son:
5. Back in November, Ross signed a three-year, $33 million contract extension with the Raptors. Cha-ching! But also, hope Amber likes Canada!
There you have it, folks!
We're sure this isn't the last time we'll be hearing about these two.
[Image via Instagram.]
Tags: amber rose, celebrity facts!, kanye west, love line, nba, terrence ross, wiz khalifa