Drama, drama, drama.
What do you give the one year old that has it all??
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are incredibly grateful for all the letters, gifts and good wishes they have been fortunate to receive in the year since Princess Charlotte was born."
So what exactly has the little one been given?
1. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama recently gave Charlotte a jigsaw puzzle and a soft toy version of their Portuguese Water dog, Bo during their visit last month. When the little royal was first born, the presidential couple gifted her a rocking chair and baby blanket.
2. A silver rattle from the President of Mexico Enrique Peña Nieto and his wife Señora Angélica Rivera.
3. A set of silk figurines depicting the 19th century Chinese novel Dream of the Red Chamber from President Xi Jinping.
4. A copy of Hans Christian Andersen's Fairy Tales from Prime Minister David Cameron.
5. The Prime Minister of Canada gifted the baby princess with a snowsuit, a book, and also made a $100,000 donation in her name to Immunize Canada. We're sure she appreciates that!
6. A cot blanket made from Tasmanian merino wool from the Australian government.
7. Teddy bears, baby blankets, and bootees made from Stansborough wool from the Prime Minister of New Zealand.
8. Two handmade coats from King Jigme and Queen Jetsun.
9. Biodegradable diapers made from natural mull cloth from auntie Pippa Middleton. This one might be more for Kate! LOL!
10. A willow rattle woven by Irish basketmaker Ciaran Hogan from grandpoppa Prince Charles.
11. Last but not least, an 18k white gold rattle studded with diamonds, rubies, and sapphires gifted by the Natural Sapphire Company valued at around $45,000.
You an never have too many rattles, you know?!
[Image via Kensington Royal Palace.]