The evidence is expanding... And no, we don't mean baby bumps!
Here's what has fans speculating Miley is ready to pop out a little Aussie demigod:
[Image via Daniel Tanner/WENN.]
Ruby Rose has officially moved on her from ex-fiancée Phoebe Dahl!
About seven months after Ruby's unexpected split from Phoebe, she was spotted out on a sushi date night with her rumored new girlfriend Harley Gusman. The two have also taken to social media to show off their spankin' new and HOT romance — it's obvious the pair are SO smitten with each other!
Hmm…. we guess time does heal all wounds! Out with the old, in with the new!
According to People Magazine, the pair's outing was definitely a "date night":
" Ruby was sitting across from her girlfriend. It was definitely a date night. Ruby was not drinking. They shared spicy tuna crispy rice, yellowtail jalapeno, edamame, shishito peppers and lobster dynamite."
Sounds cute AND delicious! We're actually feeling pretty hungry right about now…
Lol cheeky for daysA photo posted by Ruby Rose (@rubyrose) on Jun 14, 2016 at 1:33am PDT
Pretending to be badassA photo posted by Ruby Rose (@rubyrose) on Jun 12, 2016 at 12:14am PDT
Aww! These two look absolutely adorable together!
Now, five things to know…
1. Smart cookie: Harley has a bachelor's degree in creative writing with a minor in psychology from the University of Miami. Talk about one smart momma!
2. Boss girl: the beauty is the CEO and head of marketing at Truly Organic: USDA Certified Personal Care Products. The line includes "USDA Organic shampoo, conditioner, lotion, sunscreen, face cream, exfoliant, body oil and lubricant".
3. Big heart: Ms. Gusman is involved with the Ventilated Assisted Children's Camp, an organization which provides ventilation assisted children with a free week-long overnight camp every year.
4. Model lyfe: The twenty-something often poses in swimwear and underwear for various designers.
5. Inked: While Harley doesn't have nearly as many tattoos as Ruby, she does have a simple outline of a moon on her lower back.
Wow, H.G. sure sounds like a catch! Congrats, Ms. Rose!
[Image via Instagram.]