This is wild!!
Nick Jonas is now claiming that Justin Bieber isn't the only one who was in high demand at the Republican National Convention last week!
Related: The Biebs Refuses To Star In Movie With Gay Sex Scene!
The singer is claiming that he, too, was offered millions of dollars for one performance at the RNC in Cleveland — and he also turned it down!
According to sources from TMZ, Jonas was offered something in the $2 million range to play what was apparently supposed to be a free concert in Cleveland on July 24 — and he said no!
Granted, it was apparently slightly different than the Biebs' case.
Instead of being specifically at a GOP event, Jonas' concert was to be a free event allegedly for the people of Cleveland after the convention as a "thank you" for hosting the four-day event.
Related: Trump VP Pick Mike Pence Is Anti-LGBT… SURPRISE!
Apparently, the GOP donors had told Nick that the show was to be an event for All Lives Matter, however, which just… wow.
Nevertheless, Jonas turned it down — and wouldn't have been able to perform anyways, considering he was in NYC at events that same day.
[Image via Dominic Chan/WENN.]
Tags: amazing, business blitz, busted!, controversy, crazzzzy, gop, justin bieber, legal matters, music minute, news, nick jonas, politik, republican national convention, rnc, tacky and true, wacky