Sean Penn has a new lady in his life!
The 56-year-old actor was spotted making out in the ocean with Australian actress Leila George in Hawaii this week (according to DailyMail.com), and let's just say things look like they're heating up FAST!
It's uncertain how long these two have been an item, but Penn was seen with a mystery gal in the spring, and then later last week at Craig's in West Hollywood… so we'd say that puts a rough estimate on the situation!
Related: Sean Almost Named His Son After His Favorite Food
Ch-ch-check out the skinny on latest blonde beauty in The Gunman star's life (below)!
1. Leila is the 24-year-old daughter of Law And Order: Criminal Intent star Vincent D'Onofrio and Australian-Italian actress mother Greta Scacch — who just so happen to be the same age as her new beau!
2. The couple is already mixing business and pleasure, as Leila documented them recording an audiobook version of Pappy Pariah's book Bob Honey: Who Just Do Stuff with her famous man (above).
She also tweeted:
3. Leila most recently starred in May I Sleep With Danger? alongside James Franco and Tori Spelling:
4. She enjoys fostering animals and eating pizza (winning combo if you ask us!!):
5. Did we mention Leila is from Australia and has a killer accent?
The more you know!
[Image via Instagram/WENN.]
Tags: james franco, leila george, love line, pda, sean penn, sighting, sleep, tori spelling