We're glad to see this case has finally reached a conclusion!
On Wednesday, Teen Mom 2's Jenelle Evans and Nathan Griffith went to court to resolve their ongoing custody case over their two-year-old son Kaiser. The battle had reached a dramatic peak last month after Jenelle filed an emergency court order requesting full custody over concerns about Nathan's mental health, alleged drug issues, and recent run-ins with the law.
Related: Jenelle Avoid Assaults Charges In The Teen Mom 2 Premiere!
Now Radar Online has revealed the dueling duo have received a ruling on their intense case. Naturally, MTV cameras were waiting outside to capture the verdict.
According to the report, Nathan will be allowed to see Kai every other weekend SUPERVISED by his mom.
The insider revealed:
"He has to have supervised visits with his mother supervising him with Kaiser from now on."
Well, maybe that's the best solution given all the controversies Griffith has faced as of late.
Despite the ruling, the two still disagreed on their parenting of the little one. Apparently Jenelle claims her baby daddy didn't attempt to see his son over the course of the past months.
A confidante explained:
"He said he would sign or do anything if she would just let him see Kaiser. But she has told him to come see Kaiser for months, just drive to her, but he didn't!"
Yikes, what a mess.
As of now, the only thing left to do is sign the papers to finalize everything:
"Both parties have to sign the paperwork and their lawyers have to get it to the judge and then a judge will sign it."
Phew, it would be amazing if this is THE END of this battle. Kaiser deserves better!
So, what do YOU think of this ruling?
[Image via Instagram/MTV.]
Tags: celeb kidz, controversy, jenelle evans, legal matters, nathan griffith, reality tv, teen mom