The racist Republican's number definitely took a hit, because back in November, his disapproval was still below a mandate at only 46 percent.
Not to mention, his favorability rating is in the sh*tter, with only 37 percent finding him favorable, compared to 51 percent who don't.
On November 22, those numbers were much more even at 44 to 46 percent.
Plus ALL of the 70-year-old's personal qualities are viewed more negatively as well.
Ch-ch-check out the new numbers regarding his dishonesty, leadership, strength, intelligence, levelheadedness, and whether or not he cares about the American people, compared to the results two months ago (below):
- 53 to 39 percent that he is not honest, compared to 52 to 42
- 49 to 44 percent that he has good leadership skills, compared to 56 to 38 percent
- 52 to 44 percent that he does not care about average Americans, compared to 51 to 45 percent who said he did care
- 62 to 33 percent that he is not level-headed, compared to 57 to 38 percent
- 71 to 25 percent that he is a strong person, compared to 74 to 23 percent
- 68 to 27 percent that he is intelligent, compared to 74 to 21 percent
But that's not all, Perezcious readers!
These voters — much like most sane people — think Drumpf should stop tweeting! The people polled believe the reality star should delete his personal Twitter profile, in a count of 64 to 32 percent.
In light of the businessman's terrible results, it's important to note that President Barack Obama's approval ratings came in at 55 to 39 percent. Currently 45 percent of voters say Trump will do a worse job than our current Commander-In-Chief, and 27 percent think he'll do better.