Still not ready to acknowledge the fact that Donald Trump is our POTUS?
On this sacred day meant to honor our first president George Washington (and in some states Abraham Lincoln too)… for basically the first time EVER, we're wondering how we can celebrate President's Day without giving Drumpf any of the attention he so desperately craves.
So let's brainstorm some ways we can stick it to The Donald today — and every day, really — (below)!!!
Related: Trump Says He Is Committed To Women — Yeah, Sure
1. Take a note from Chelsea Handler and shop at Nordstrom (P.S. They're having a huge winter sale through February 26!).
2. You can donate to the ACLU (or the Bowling Green Massacre Victims Fund!) HERE.
3. Watch CNN coverage all damn day.
4. Watch The New Celebrity Apprentice with Arnold Schwarzenegger on demand… Get those ratings up!!!
5. Unfollow Drumpf on Twitter.
6. Post on social media honoring literally ANY other former president — bonus points if you include a list of why George Washington and Abe Lincoln were way better than Donald. That shouldn't be hard.
7. Use your time off work (if you have it!) to call your local representatives.
8. Take this VERY Trump-biased poll to help give accurate results!
9. Keep RESISTING today and every day!!!
Have we mentioned how much we miss you, Barack Obama?
Tags: abraham lincoln, advice, arnold schwarzenegger, barack obama, chelsea handler, donald trump, george washington, holidaze, politik, twitter