[Image via Instagram.]
Remember the good old days of Honey Boo Boo? Feels like such a long time ago!
The show was officially canceled in 2014, with the last episode airing on August 14, but the family has kept busy since then! Mama June Shannon, for example, appeared on Marriage Boot Camp with her ex-husband Sugar Bear, after which the two ended up calling it quits.
Now, Mama J is preparing for the premiere of her new show, Mama June: From Not To Hot, which will document her physical transformation journey as she undergoes various surgeries and lifestyle changes to lose weight and improve her health.
June's daughters Alana (Honey Boo Boo) and Lauryn (Pumpkin) did press on Wednesday in New York to promote the show, which will air Friday, February 24 on WE tv.
1. Alana participated in the ice bucket challenge back in August 2014!
2. Mama June had a role in Dumb & Dumber To as Jeff Daniels' wife!
3. Mama June and Pumpkin Came Out As Bisexual.
4. Mama June Answered All Her DMs!
Ok ppl sorry we been busy going through dms there r so many omg gonna answer as many as possible if u r missed I will answer plz b patient
— Mama June (@MamaJune_BooBoo) August 6, 2015
5. They Went To Lady Antebellum Concerts!
6. Honey Boo Boo Released A Music Video!
7. They Went On A TMZ Tour Bus!
8. Mama June Did A Strip Tour! Yes, she went to a bunch of strip clubs for meet 'n' greets. Life is weird.
9. They Got Ready To Come Back With A Brand New Show!
What a whirlwind!
Are you excited to see the fam back on TV???
[Image via Twitter.]