Bring on the waterworks!
NBC's This Is Us has hit our lives in a way we never thought possible — and even though we don't actually *know* these characters, our happiness is now very much dependent on their own! LOLz!
Related: Chrissy Metz Is Stunningly Sexy!
As the show that documents all of life's ups and downs reaches its season one finale on Tuesday, let's take a look back at some of the emotions that hit us like a wrecking ball over the last several months (below)!!
1. That moment of pure devastation when Dr. K told Jack one of the triplets didn't make it. Sometimes things don't happen the way you expected.
2. But then you realize what's meant to be will always be.
3. TFW nobody can touch your swag.
4. Same, Toby, same.
5. Getting home from brunch like:
6. We're still crying over William's story line in general — but he taught us to live life to the fullest and to never take anyone for granted.
7. Sassy Beth is our spirit animal. Yas!
8. That moment you realize even though you're hot AF, you're still aging.
9. When Beth and Randall found out they weren't actually pregnant, but you kinda wished they were because the world needs more people like them.
10. That moment you realize you might be trying to impress you're first date a little *too* much.
11. When you realize Jack has set unrealistic standards for your future spouse…
12. Even though life can be really shitty, it's also really awesome.
All. The. Feels.
So tomorrow night — will we finally find out how Jack dies?? Will Kevin go to Los Angeles for the movie gig? What will Randall do now that he quit his beloved job? And will Kate finally open up to Toby?
Ah! Tune into NBC at 9 p.m. on Tuesday to find out!
Tags: inspiration, nbc, this is us, tv news