It's nice to see couples being supportive of one another.
She took to Twitter Tuesday morning, saying:
[Image via Lia Toby/WENN.]
Spring brings warmer temps and a burst of greenery, but it also brings along the dreaded — dun dun — SPRING CLEANING!
We don't think anybody really enjoys scrubbing and sweeping, except maybe Martha Stewart, but the whole process can be made better by using natural products that don't harm the environment.
To make it easy for you, we've gathered a list of celebs with proper eco-friendly cleaning product recommendations that will make you feel like you're doing your part to save the planet while you're tackling those stubborn stains.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow endorsed THIS dishwashing liquid, giving it an A rating on her Goop lifestyle website. Gwynnie also gave an A to THIS all-purpose spray cleaner, and you know she's done her homework!
3. Actor Ed Begley Jr. launched his own line of green eco-friendly cleaning products, called Begley's Best, including THIS pet stain and odor remover.
4. Alicia Silverstone has said that she doesn't clean with anything that isn't natural. She has also endorsed Zabada products, particularly THIS microfiber cleaning cloth system that cleans messes only using water and no chemicals whatsoever.
5. Martha Stewart has also launched her own line of eco-friendly cleaning products called Martha Stewart Clean. One of the products in her line is THIS non-toxic, 99% plant and mineral-based all-purpose spray.
7. Kristin Cavallari uses Young Living Essential Oils' Thieves Household Cleaner for her au naturel scrubbing!
[Image via WENN.]