From the eclectic lineup to the stunning artwork, here are the best moments from 'Chella '17 so far (below)!!
1. What audio problems? Radiohead totally persevered despite several awkward technical difficulties (by blaming the "fucking aliens," of course) to perform their classics like Creep and Paranoid Android. Brilliant.
2. Lady GaGa proved why she's one of the best vocalist in the biz with an acoustic version of Edge Of Glory and she even debuted a new song called The Cure. It was just enough to make up for Beyoncé's absence! Kinda.
3. Kendrick Lamar made a DAMN. good headliner! Like, maybe the best ever (OK, we're biased)! The visuals combined with K. Dot's alter ego, Kung Fu Kenny, gave the crowd a stunning and hype AF show that literally left everyone speechless. The appearances from ScHoolboy Q, Future, and Travis Scott didn't hurt either.
4. You literally couldn't escape Migos. The hip-hop trio consisting of Quavo, Takeoff, and Offset took the stage during Future, DJ Snake, Gucci Mane, AND DJ Khaled to perform their hit singles Bad and Boujee and T-Shirt. If you didn't know about them before, now you do.
C U L T U R EA post shared by Migos (@migos) on Apr 17, 2017 at 1:02am PDT
6. Meanwhile, over at the Outdoor stage, DJ Snake brought out the icon, the legend, the queen… Lauryn Hill! Like, WHAT? No one was expecting to be blessed with her surprise performances of Ready Or Not, Lost Ones, or Killing Me Softly, but here we are. DEAD.
7. Lorde debuted a new song, Homemade Dynamite, AND did a little cover of Kanye West's Runaway! Welcome back, bb!
8. HANS. FUCKING. ZIMMER. This orchestra performance (with a surprise appearance from Pharrell!) was definitely a "wow" moment for the books. The audience was 100% captivated as Hans performed scores from the movies Inception, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lion King, and The Dark Knight.
As you surely know, the Ride singer and her husband Russell Wilsonannounced they were expecting back in October 2016. While this is the Seattle Seahawks quarterback's first little one, the industry vet has one son, Future Jr., with ex Future. Not to mention, the duo revealed they were pregnant only a handful of months after their lavish summer wedding.
In an Instagram post on Friday, the songstress announced her happy news, dishing on their little one's beautiful name: