Former X Factor New Zealand judges Natalia Killsand her hubby Willy Moon were both fired from the reality show for bullying contestant Joe Irvine in very harsh ways — none of their comments were there to help and improve Joe in the future…
They were just straight up hurtful.
But the two have finally each released separate apology statements! Though, it does sound like they released them because they're tired of the bad publicity — instead of truly seeing the error in their ways.
Natalia took to Twitterlast Wednesday night with a caption that said "at last! I am relieved that I'm finally able to break the silence… xoxo" before revealing a statement that read:
Former X Factor New Zealand judges Natalia Killsand Willy Moon were recently booted off the show for some troubling comments they made to one of the contestants recently that many thought crossed the line into bullying territory.
But the married couple are apparently not believing they did anything really all that wrong and Kills has said as much! And her latest comments seem to want to put all of this WAY behind her!
He reportedly was busted for minor in possession of alcohol in 2001 (when he was 19-20 years old), for unlawful use of a license in 2002, and seven times for speeding between 2000-2012. He was even charged with leaving the scene of an accident once before in 2002, but that was later amended.
But those violations pale in comparison to the bust that could damn him to a murder charge. As we previously reported, he's already been busted for a DUI (though it was called an OWI in Iowa) back in 2005. He got 60 days in jail, a year probation, and a fine of $500.
Doesn't seem like much of a penalty to us. But it could change everything for him now. Legal expert Troy Slaten explained to E! News why: