Maybe Niall Horan was onto something when he named One Direction's last record Four.
There may be an empty spot in the band because of Zayn Malik's absence, but the group has no intentions of finding a replacement!
Thank God, we're not sure if anyone could even fill Zaynie's shoes!!
As if Niall's tweets weren't confirmation enough, a source close to Simon Cowell and the record label said the band is moving forward with their fifth studio album, without the 22-year-old.
The insider also revealed that there's ZERO talk of replacing the crooner.
Along with that, there's also apparently no bad blood between Zayn and his former bandmates either.
It doesn't seem like the news of Zayn Malik leaving One Direction really surprised the director of their documentary, This Is Us.
In fact, Morgan Spurlock revealed that he thought the 22-year-old struggled the most with the fame and attention that came with being in an internationally famous band!
[ Related: Did Naughty Boy & Zayn Plot His Leave Right In Front Of Us?! ]
During a recent live chat, the Super Size Me director, who spent a great deal of time with the boyband when he was working on their documentary, opened up about his initial thoughts on the news.
Morgan candidly said about Zaynie's abrupt leave:
Guess Zayn Malik didn't leave on good terms after all… or did he and we're all just overthinking these Vines?!
On Sunday evening, Louis Tomlinson was having a casual conversation with the keyboard player on stage at One Direction's concert in South Africa, when he said something that totally sounded like an indirect diss towards Zayn!
This whole thing happened days before the Doncaster native called his former bandmate's producer out for being super shady!
[ Related: One Direction Members Feel Played By Zayn! ]
Do you think Louis' possibly ill-fated feelings got the best of him?! We saw how he behaved with Naughty Boy on Twitter just one day later…
Watch the short clips (below) and YOU decide!
Directioners have been through enough these past few days, but this is one piece of news that will probably lift up their spirits!
Louis Tomlinson reportedly turned down a HUGE movie role in Hollywood because the filming schedule clashed with One Direction's North American tour dates!
While the same can't be said for Zayn Malik seeing as how he left for greener pastures, fans can rest easy that the remaining members of 1D aren't leaving anytime soon!
[ Related: Louis Drags Naughty Boy For His 'Inconsiderate' Retweet ]
A source close to the 23-year-old boybander revealed the singer took several meetings in Los Angeles about the movie role.
The supposed part offered to Louis was definitely tempting for the huge football fan! It was the role of a goalkeeper in a documentary film based on the Reading Football Club from the late 1960s — and the former X Factor contestant was really interested.
However, the Doncaster native eventually turned it down. The insider said:
We don't think Directioners are going to be very happy about this…
Fresh on the heels of Louis Tomlinson calling out Naughty Boy for being disrespectful about the whole One Direction fallout, it seems those nasty Zayn Malik rumors were true.
Despite Zayn claiming that he quit 1D to focus on his personal life, a demo of him singing just dropped!
We knew the 22-year-old had been having meetings with Naughty Boy, but we were kind of hoping he was going to stay faithful to his band mates.
Still, any reason to hear new music is cool with us!
Naughty Boy shared the new song I Won't Mind on Twitter and Soundcloud on Monday night, saying: