We're learning more about what might have happened to Prince.
On Wednesday, Star Tribune reported that a source close to the investigation of the icon's passing has revealed that the artist had Percocet in his system when he died.
While the toxicology and autopsy results aren't quite finished, the insider explained that the late legend has tested positive for the pain killer.
Related: Prince's 911 Caller Could Face Criminal Charges
However, the confidante stressed that authorities aren't sure if the pill's presence had anything to do with the songsmith's death.
Whether or not the drug contributed to the musician's untimely end, sources have admitted that the rocker had been hooked on the opioid for years, and was even supposed to meet with an addiction specialist the day after he died.
Reports have also said that the emergency landing the 57-year-old made the week before his death was so he could receive emergency treatment for an overdose.
Plus, we do know that the DEA and the US Attorney are both involved in the ongoing investigation.
But we won't know for sure how Prince died until his autopsy results come out.
[Image via Getty Images.]
Well this could certainly complicate things.
On Thursday, it was reported that the man who dialed 911 in regards to Prince's death could be facing criminal charges for the part he played in the late Raspberry Beret singer's tragedy. What??
According to TMZ, Andrew Kornfeld had a synthetic opiate in his backpack at the time of the late icon's passing. It's said that Andrew's father runs a rehab center in Marin County, California. Whoa.
Related: Excerpts From New Prince 911 Call Released
The pills that were discovered in Kornfeld's bag are predominantly used to help addicts wean off drugs like Percocet. In case you forgot, it's been rumored that
Well isn't this the pot calling the kettle an alcoholic…
Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan may very well be Bravo's most dysfunctional best friend pair, but at least they always have each other's back, right?
Apparently, Ramona has officially had enough of Sonja's hard pAArtying ways and doesn't want her own reputation getting tarnished by her bestie's booze-filled nights!
Related: Here's What The Real Housewives Talk About In Group Texts
In a teaser for Wednesday's all new episode, the recent divorcée tries to hold a mini intervention for the fashion/toaster designer… except Sonja isn't having any of it.
In fact, she's offended Ramona would being all this up considering she's been babysitting her for the last three decades! LOLz!!!
We get that Ramona is trying to be helpful, but she's the last person who should be offering anyone else advice…
Ch-ch-check out a sneak peek of RHONY before it airs Wednesday, May 4 at 9 p.m. EST on Bravo (below)!!!
Prince may have been addicted to more than just Percocet.
On Tuesday, it was revealed that someone made a call to the Carver County Sheriff's Department several years ago because they were concerned about the Purple Rain singer's cocaine habits. WHAT?
According to TMZ, the newly released records show that the call was placed by a woman on June 20, 2011 who shared that Prince had told her in Germany a year prior that he could not "control his habit." Wow.
Related: A Judge Solidifies The Appointee Of Prince's Estate
Apparently, the cops discussed the concerning phone call amongst themselves and informed the woman that they had decided
While Prince's death may've been unexpected to us, his chef Ray Roberts has since revealed that the Purple Rain singer was plagued with stomach pains and a sore throat in the months leading up to his passing.
As we previously reported, the music icon's death was confirmed on April 21 after he was found in his Minnesota home. Now the man who cooked for the A-lister for nearly three years is opening up on what Prince was like in the time before his death.
Related: George Lopez Comes To The Rescue For Prince's Family
The cook shared:
We can't say we're entirely surprised…
On Friday, it was reported that Prince may've been obtaining prescriptions for painkillers from more than one doctor. Oh no!
According to members of the late icon's family, Prince was supposedly getting drugs from a close "personal friend," who was also a medical professional. Yikes!
Related: Judge Confirms Prince Didn't Have A Will
As we previously reported, it's been said that the Purple Rain singer became addicted to
This is still so hard to wrap our heads around.
On Wednesday, Chyna's manager Anthony Anzaldo gave some insight into what might've caused the WWE icon's untimely passing.
Apparently, Anthony believes that a combination of Ambien and Valium probably caused the American athlete to overdose. How sad!
Related: More Details On Chyna's Untimely Passing Emerge
The manager noted: