Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse over on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
But that wasn't the case!
The President issued an executive order on Friday detailing strict sanctions agains North Korea after they were identified by the FBI as masterminding the Sony hack.
These sanctions mean increased financial pressure on the North Korean government, including three organizations and ten individuals named to be associated.
Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew said:
Sad news for the Empire State today.
Former New York governor Mario Cuomo has passed away on Thursday from heart failure at the age of 82.
Cuomo, who governed New York from 1983 to 1994, was a much venerated Democrat whose name topped many lists as a potential Presidential candidate for years but he never sought the nomination.
President Barack Obama honored the late governor with a statement. He said:
Call it karma!
Kim Jong-Un's people recently came out and decided to call President Barack Obama a 'monkey' over his feelings about free speech and The Interview.
Well, coincidentally, the country's internet is down again!
Previously, when their web went down on Monday, they released a statement saying
It's disgusting that people still use this kind of language!
Much to Kim Jong-Un's chagrin, The Interview was released on Christmas day, bringing people the gift of free speech!
But the North Korean leader was predictably not happy, and had his National Defense Commission issue a super offensive statement regarding President Obama, saying
Looks like someone is extremely happy about The Interview's release and it ain't Kim Jong-un!
It's President Barack Obama!
Sure it won't be released in EVERY single theater, but it will be released via video on demand.
Well, the Commander in Chief released a statement, via White House deputy press secretary Eric Schultz, and the Prez is pretty ecstatic about the news.
Now, Sony CEO Michael Lynton has issued his own response, and claims that the company had no other option but to pull the movie as a direct result of theaters refusing to show it:
We're still so shocked that Sony has responded to threats of terrorism by hackers by pulling The Interview from theaters.
President Obama spoke today about the incident, and confirmed that North Korea was behind the attack against the studio.
Here were some of his words he offered on the hacking, and his thoughts he outlined on how the United States would respond: