Home Videos Photos
PerezHilton CocoPerez Kanye Taylor Swift Kim K. Teresa Giudice PerezTV

Busted! News Archive

This Survivor Star Was Charged With Child Porn Possession

| Filed under: Icky Icky PooLegal MattersBusted!Sad SadDisgusting!Reality TV

So disturbing.

This just makes our skin crawl.

On Friday, former Survivor contestant Michael Skupin was charged with MULTIPLE counts of child pornography possession.

The 54-year-old — who just went by Skupin on the show — is being charged with six counts after his arraignment. One of the worst parts about this whole thing is that he wasn't even being investigated for kiddie porn.

Related: Mark Salling's Child Porn Was Reportedly Of Girls Under Ten Years Old

According to the Attorney General, officials were looking into him for supposedly running a Ponzi scheme, after his alleged victims reached out to a news reporter.

When authorities confiscated his computer for the investigation they found the disgusting materials.

So, in addition to the possession charges, the father-of-three also got slapped with five counts of larceny and one of racketeering.

The A.G. said in a statement:

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

Meek Mill Gets Off Easy — Sentenced Up To 12 Months House Arrest

| Filed under: Legal MattersBusted!Nicki MinajAmerican Music Awards

Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill

Could be worse!

Meek Mill got in big trouble in November when he violated his probation for a 2009 drug and gun conviction by attending the American Music Awards without permission. And it certainly didn't help things when he failed his urine test afterwards…

Despite a heartfelt testimony from his girlfriend Nicki Minaj, the Philadelphia judge still ruled the instance a violation and determined the 28-year-old's punishment on Friday.

Related: 50 Cent SLAMS Meek Mill!

The All Eyes On You rapper was sentenced 6 to 12 months house arrest — which might seem bad, but it's a lot better than serving time in county jail. He will do a minimum of 90 days and then the judge will reevaluate.

He is due to turn himself in on March 1st.

Meek is also banned from working (rapping, performing, etc) while serving his sentence. He will only be allowed to participate in charity work for the community.

Yes… that means no more mixtapes dissing Drake for a while!!

Sorry, we just got really excited there.

Sounds like a lot of Netflix and chilling is gonna be going down!

[Image via WENN.]

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

Husband Who Paid To Have Wife Killed Gets Major Shock At Her Funeral — When She Shows Up ALIVE!

| Filed under: AustraliasticR.I.P.Busted!Sad SadViolenceScary!CrazzzzyNewsViral: NewsControversy

no title

Well, you don't hear this story every day…

Noela Rukundo, an African woman living in Australia, had gone back to her home country of Burundi alongside her husband Balenga Kalala a year ago to attend a funeral — and she nearly came face to face with her own demise!

Related: Keep Up With More Crazy Viral News HERE!

Apparently, Balenga wanted Noela dead and paid a hit man to do it — so when they landed in Burundi, he suggested she go outside to get some fresh air, and she was promptly kidnapped by a group of armed men!

The men drove Noela for almost an hour to a remote location, where they told her that her husband had paid to have her killed — and they even got him on the phone to order the murder!

But something stood in their way.

The kidnappers decided they

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »

The Jinx's Robert Durst Pleads Guilty And Is Heading To Prison For 7 Years — But Not For Murder!

| Filed under: Legal MattersBusted!

no title

This is an interesting development.

Robert Durst has been a suspect in several murders, and he finally admitted guilt in a New Orleans federal court on Wednesday — but not for any of the killings.

The New York real estate heir finally plead guilty to those gun charges for illegally possessing a .38-caliber revolver.

Last year, the subject of the HBO docu-series The Jinx was arrested by the FBI, who feared that Durst was about to flee the country.

During his arrest at the J.W. Marriott Hotel, where he had registered under an alias name, officials discovered a handgun. Since the 72-year-old was a convicted felon at the time, it was illegal for him to possess a firearm.

Related: Durst Being Sued For $100 Million By His Missing Wife's Family!

Under a plea bargain arrangement, Durst will be sentenced to 85 months in federal prison, and will eventually be transferred to prison in El Lay by August 18 — where he will face murder charges.

Last year, the millionaire was arrested for the execution-style shooting of his college friend Susan Berman – an act in which authorities think was to keep her from talking to investigators about the disappearance of his first wife Kathleen McCormack in 1982.

Durst has gotten off for murder before with the help of the best defense lawyers in the country — he was never even charged in the disappearance of his first wife!

He was also acquitted of murder charges in 2003, despite admitting that he cut up his neighbor Morris Black and threw the parts into Galveston Bay. Allegedly, the death was an accident after the two men fought over a gun.

But now, it looks like Durst's luck is finally running out…

[Image via HBO.]

Permalink / Comment Here / Email this  »