Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Kim K. Teen Mom J.Law Jennifer Aniston PerezTV

Dancing With The Stars News Archive

DWTS Alum Tony Dovolani Is Joining The Chippendales Family! Get All The Deets HERE!!

| Filed under: Yummy Yummy ScrewSin CityDancing With The Stars

no title

Yessssss. This is the kind of exciting news we needed!!

Dancing With The Stars alum Tony Dovolani is set to be a guest host for the world famous Chippendales at the Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas — and he's set to do it SOON!!

Related: Revisit Nyle DiMarco's Chippendales Shots

With a limited engagement six-week run from April 19 - May 27, you better get your tickets fast if you want to catch the professional dancer heat up the STRIP! The mirror ball champion is famous for his sexy moves, but anyone who's seen him in any of his 21 seasons of DWTS could tell you that!

Elated with his new gig, Dovolovah says:

"I am so excited to be joining Chippendales Las Vegas this spring. Not only will I be hosting and dancing with the iconic Chippendales but I will have the opportunity to bring my own creative vision to the show by choreographing a number or two.

YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS.

According to the show's press release, the 44-year-old will also be donating a portion of his salary to The Tony Dovolani Foundation — an organization whose mission is to raise funds to support families in need.

Um, count. us. in!!!

Tickets range from $54.95 to $82.50 + tax and fees (18+) and can be purchased by calling (702) 777-7776 or by visiting www.Chippendales.com.

[Image via Chippendales.]

Permalink / Comment Here

Dancing With The Stars Tour Bus Involved In Fatal, 70-Vehicle Highway Accident!

| Filed under: Dancing With The StarsInjuryScary!SafetyTravel

no title

A Dancing With The Stars tour bus was involved in a fatal crash during a snowstorm in Ames, Iowa on Monday.

All the cast and crew members of Dancing with the Stars: Live! Light Up The Night are fine, with some recovering from minor injuries, a tour spokesperson confirmed to press.

Related: Uma Thurman's Kill Bill Crash Is Quentin Tarantino's "Biggest Regret"!

Iowa State Patrol told KCCI that one person died in the massive, chain reaction crash that involved up to 70 vehicles on the snow covered freeway. Five others were critically injured.

With the safety and health of the DWTS cast and crew a top priority, tour officials decided to cancel Monday night's show at Stephens Auditorium. Read the full statement (below):

"One of the tour buses transporting cast and crew of Dancing with the Stars: Live! Light Up The Night was involved in a multi-car accident this afternoon due to bad weather while en route to Ames, Iowa. All cast and crew members are fine, with some recovering from minor injuries. Given this unforeseen accident, and the fact that the safety and health of our cast and crew is of the utmost importance, tonight's show at Stephens Auditorium in Ames, IA has been cancelled. To anyone involved in the accident, the entire cast sends their best wishes for a speedy recovery, and their deepest apologies to all of the fans who have been waiting to see the show tonight. Information regarding rescheduling and/or refunds will be available soon."

Wow.

[Image via KCCI/ABC.]

Permalink / Comment Here

#TBT: Remember When Kim Kardashian Was On Dancing With The Stars?? WATCH HERE!

| Filed under: Silly!Kim KardashianDancing With The StarsDanceFunnyReality TVNostalgiaKUWTK

no title

Kim Kardashian has come so far!

Back in 2008, the KUWTK star competed on the seventh season of Dancing With The Stars, where she and partner Mark Ballas got eliminated the third week and finished 11th.

Related: Kim Kardashian Reminds You She's A Total MILF

In one routine set to Sir Mix-a-Lot's Baby Got Back, the selfie queen (literally) plays to her ASSets, and performs a dance centered around — what else — her butt!

In honor of #TBT, ch-ch-check out the clip (below)!

Permalink / Comment Here

Julianne Hough Delivers Inspiring Message About Finding Body Confidence After Being Called 'Fat' On Set

| Filed under: Julianne HoughDancing With The StarsFitnessHealthBodyGirl Power

Julianne Hough

People can be so cruel.

In a recent feature for Redbook magazine, Julianne Hough opened up about being "very self-accepting" growing up — until "something switched" in middle school. Her body confidence only worsened when she was bullied on a film set about her weight.

Fortunately, she's figured out a way to be kind to herself and be self-loving.

Related: Take A Moment To Appreciate Julianne's Honeymoon Abs

The 29-year-old dancer revealed in the interview:

Permalink / Comment Here

Jodie Sweetin Ordered To Pay Ex-Husband Child Support — & It's Essentially Thanks To Her Fuller House Paycheck!

| Filed under: Legal MattersSad SadDancing With The StarsDysfunctional FamiliesBreakupsNetflixFuller House

jodie sweetin to pay child support

This sucks for Jodie Sweetin.

According to reports, the Fuller House star is forced to shell out more money to her ex Morty Coyle now that her star is on the rise once again. Apparently, Sweetin's former flame went to a judge and requested for child support as Jodie is now raking in around $600k per year.

Related: John Stamos & Fiancée Caitlin McHugh Are Expecting

Back when her divorce to Morty was finalized, the El Lay native was only making about $4k per month, which lead the judge to rule that Sweetin did NOT have to pay child support.

However, since Jodie's pockets have become significantly Fuller, her ex jumped at the chance for some money. $2,800 per month, to be exact. Tough break, girl!

[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]

Permalink / Comment Here

Disgraced Doctor Larry Nassar Sentenced To 60 Years For Child Pornography — As Victim Aly Raisman Shares The Statement She Wanted To Read In Court

| Filed under: ZportzLegal MattersBusted!Dancing With The StarsGymnastics

larry nassar sentenced 60 year prison

Larry Nassar is going away for a long time.

On Thursday, the Michigan sports doctor was sentenced to 60 years in federal prison on child pornography possession charges. This is the maximum sentence that prosecutors sought after 37,000 images of child porn were discovered on Nassar's electronic devices. The unsavory and illegal footage was found last year amid a sexual assault investigation.

Related: Danny Masterson Responds To Being Fired From The Ranch

In fact, Nassar could serve even more time, as U.S. District Judge Janet Neff ordered that the federal punishment start after any sentences handed down in the state court's sexual assault trial. As you surely know, the disgraced doctor pled guilty to criminal sexual conduct charges thanks to a deal. Nassar, who worked at Michigan State University and at USA Gymnastics, is said to have molested more than 130 former patients — including Olympians Gabby Douglas, McKayla Maroney, and Aly Raisman.

Nassar is slated to be sentenced for the molestation crimes in January. Sadly, Larry's victims will not be given the opportunity to address their abuser as the judge denied Raisman and five others the opportunity to speak at the sentencing. Regardless, the Final Five captain has chosen to share the statement she planned to read in attempt to get closure from this traumatizing ordeal.

The celebrated athlete wrote:

Permalink / Comment Here

AJ McLean Says Those Sexual Assault Allegations Against Nick Carter Are 'Bogus'!

| Filed under: Nick CarterDancing With The StarsControversy

no title

AJ McLean believes and supports all the women speaking out about sexual misconduct — except for the ones accusing Nick Carter of rape.

The Backstreet Boy defended his longtime bandmate on Monday, insisting Dream singer Melissa Schuman's claim that Nick raped her in 2002 was completely "bogus."

Catching up with TMZ at LAX, AJ said his bandmate is nothing if not a gentleman and a scholar, and just isn't the kind of guy to perform such a heinous act — despite other startling accusations against the singer.

Video: Melissa Says She Forgives Nick About Alleged Rape

AJ's sentiments echoed that of Nick's Dancing With The Stars partner Sharna Burgess, who also defended the 37-year-old after the shocking allegations came to light.

Despite claiming his Backstreet brother is "innocent" of any alleged wrongdoings, AJ also made it clear he supports the #MeToo movement and applauds women for coming forward. Just not all of them, apparently.

Head over to TMZ to see what AJ had to say.

[Image via DJDM/WENN.]

Permalink / Comment Here