Where are these girls’ parents?!
But why were they even there?!
Both weekends have the same lineup, and more importantly
[Image via Pacific Coast News.]
Oh gurl, we love that smile!
With it being NYC, there are soooooo many possibilities!
We know she'll be making an appearance in next week's 100th episode special, but will Dianna be making another one?
Is this the comeback of Quinn?!?!
We'll just have to be patient and wait to see!
[Image via SplashNews.]
Aww! Hug it out, gurl!!
Dianna Agron had a busy day running errands in West Hollywood on Wednesday.
One of the things on her list was to buy dog food, so she sauntered into the pet store before leaving with a decent-sized bag of puppy chow.
Impressively, she was able to carry the kibble AND her clutch with one arm…but only by hugging the bag of food like it was a childhood toy!
Whatevs, she still looks hot doing it!!
[Image via FameFlynet Pictures.]
Ah, spring is kind of, sort of almost in the air and new love is blossoming on the set of Glee!
Maybe not as much as we'd like, but we'll take what we can get!
The actress teased about their on-screen romance:
She also accessorized with a small leather bag from D&G and enough jewels to have anyone envious.
We only wish Dianna would have changed her 'do! Something about it just doesn’t mesh well.
What do U think???
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]
If you haven't noticed yet, there has always been an epic slap scene in every season of Glee!
Let's go through them real quickly, shall we?
Celebs are just like us!
They, too, valet their cars and wait around awkwardly while the attendant brings it over!
Dianna Agron fiddled with her phone and couldn't stop smiling while the adorably bumbling valet guy took her ticket and ran to get her ride in Beverly Hills on Saturday.
The Glee star was unobtrusively stylish in a long knit cardigan, white button-up, and black skinnies.
Not a whole lot, that's how many!
P.S. Someone give this valet guy a raise. He's a pro at making people smile!
[Image via Cousart/JFXImagesWENN.]
You voted and they obviously listened!
Glee has come a long way since their very first episode and they have racked up a TON of songs since the beginning.
In honor of this big milestone, Columbia Records will also release Glee: The Music Celebrating 100 Episodes, which includes remade Glee classics along with some new tracks in the mix!
So, which classic Glee performances made it to the big milestone episode?
Take a look below to see if your choices made it into the track listing:
1. Keep Holding On* featuring Mark Salling (Puck)
2. Valerie* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana) and Heather Morris (Brittany)
3. Defying Gravity* featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Amber Riley (Mercedes)
4. Raise Your Glass* featuring Matthew Morrison (Will) and Kristin Chenoweth (April)
5. Toxic* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany) and Dianna Agron (Quinn)
6. Happy featuring Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly), Kristin Chenoweth (April), Matthew Morrison (Will), Darren Criss (Blaine) and Amber Riley (Mercedes)
7. Party All the Time featuring Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly)
8. Total Eclipse of the Heart* featuring Matthew Morrison (Will) and Kristin Chenoweth (April)
9. Loser Like Me* featuring Darren Criss (Blaine), Kevin McHale (Artie), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
10. Be Okay featuring Lea Michele (Rachel) and Naya Rivera (Santana)
11. I Am Changing featuring Amber Riley (Mercedes) and Chris Colfer (Kurt)
12. Just Give Me a Reason -featuring Dianna Agron (Quinn) and Mark Salling (Puck)
13. Don’t Stop Believin’* -featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Darren Criss (Blaine), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Matthew Morrison (Will), Kevin McHale (Artie) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
The unholy trinity is performing Toxic?! Now that we cannot wait to see!
Side note: the songs with asterisks are the remixed versions of past songs!
[Image via Fox/Glee.]