Aren't they adorable?!
Matthew Morrison and his longtime girlfriend Renee Puente tied the knot on Saturday in Maui, Hawaii!
For their walk down the aisle, the couple
[Image via People.]
We have a feeling Vice President Joe Biden was NOT happy to hear this news.
Hunter Biden, the youngest of Joe's children, was discharged from his administrative position with the Navy for…COCAINE.
The discharge happened last February, when Hunter was serving as public affairs officer, a position he had held since 2012. At the time of the discharge, the reason for his dismissal was kept confidential and it was unclear why the youngest Biden was asked to leave such a prestigious position.
When he was discharged, Hunter's attorney released the following statement:
Chances are if you were born in the past 20 years or so, you're familiar with Afroman's HIGHlariously catchy hit Because I Got High, which tells the tale of a stoner who just keeps screwing up because, well, you know the rest!!
Well the southern California rapper has decided to revisit his song thirteen years later to show that smoking ganja isn't all about eating Doritos and forgetting to clean your room! In fact, he argues there's a lot of GOOD marijuana does!
Someone definitely made the most of her 20s!
In Amy Poehler's new memoir Yes, Please, the comedienne talks about her 20's when she fell right into L.A.'s drug scene. And yes, she tried nearly all of them!
She aptly titled a chapter Obligatory Drug Stories, where she talks about using cocaine, ecstasy, mushrooms, and her continued marijuana use!
On Monday, it was ruled that The Patriot actress, Skye McCole Bartusiak, died from an accidental overdose.
The 21 year old actress tragically passed away in her sleep back in July, but the reason for her untimely death was never confirmed until now.
A source at the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences explained:
High fashion has been given new meaning!
After plopping down thousands of dollars on a single bag, customers are supposedly complaining that the leather is starting to smell like marijuana!
And that designer label would be Hermès!
According to staff, the funky smell is due to a batch of "badly tanned" bags if left in heat. A source even revealed:
Residents of Roy, Washington, are not lovin' it at the moment.
That's because George Jacobson went on a week-long crime spree in the town after tripping hard on some acid.
It all started on Sept. 26th, when the 23-year-old broke into a man's barn holding nothing but one black, rubber boot.
He then broke into a neighbor's home, asked for water and claimed that his lone boot contained jewels.
Oh, Florida, you bastion of modern law and society!
In Volusia County, a trio of misfits got in trouble after a butt dial to 911! We all make butt dials, but if you're going to butt dial 911 don't talk about, you know, anything illegal. Especially if your vocation is making meth.
The dispatcher who took the call continued to listen in after there was no response on their end, and after a while, she heard the three of them