Fergie is back!
And has so many amazing moments, we had to break it down GIF by GIF!
[Image via Instagram.]
They say that lean abs are created in the kitchen, and for the most part that is certainly true. You can do abdominal crunches and sit ups every day but if you are eating and drinking unwanted calories, you will never see that definition under the layers of fat on your waist line. Diet, stress reduction and exercise are all key components to creating a healthy lifestyle and they are all of equal importance in developing the lean, proud beach body physique that you are striving to achieve before the summer season.
Diet tips are simple:
• Eat breakfast like a queen, lunch like a princess and dinner like a pauper…your largest meal in the morning and lightest meal in the evening.
• Consume healthy snacks in between meals to keep your metabolism up.
• Drink at least 8 full glasses of water every day to help you breakdown food and produce energy.
Stress Reduction will help you lose body fat! Why?
Days are getting longer, temperatures a little higher and Spring is just around the corner! As you start to shed the layers, you may want to shed some extra inches as well.
We’ve all seen the “quick fix” weight loss programs and “secrets” to change your body fast, but let’s face it, there’s no fast way to change your body. There are two driving factors when it comes to changing you’re the way you look and feel: your diet and exercise plan (or movement plan as I like to call it).
For the “non-movers” of the world, to just move more is a first step to exercise - walk more, take the stairs (not the elevator) – and practice movement patterns that appeal to you such as dancing, running, playing tennis, stretching, skipping, etc. Just MOVE. Know that you will have set backs; but that’s ok. You can always start over again with your next breath and recommit to your plan.
Here are my TOP tips that will help you to Get in Better Shape for spring, see results in a few weeks and change your life forever!
1. PLAN AHEAD: Make movement time an appointment; add it to your calendar and plan your food choices ahead of time. Shop for food that is easy to prepare and keep loads of fresh fruit, vegetables, nuts, grains etc. in your pantry or office desk and nosh frequently throughout the day. This is an easy way to avoid desperation (when you grab two slices of pizza!) when you’re ravines.
2. AVOID ALL PROCESSED FOODS: Stay away from refined sugar, soda of all kinds (especially diet drinks!) and eat an abundance of fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean protein.