Ever since Harrison Ford's unfortunate on-set injury, fans have been watching the rumors fly by like a Tatooine pod race.
But will Star Wars: Episode VII be altered by Harrison's filming hiatus or not?
According to a new source, it won't be Tom Cruise who steps into the fray but previously announced cast member Oscar Isaac. The source says:
Could Star Wars be headed into the Danger Zone by potentially casting Tom Cruise in a cameo part? Well, there's a new hope that this might happen!
According to a source, Tom and JJ Abrams met in London this past weekend, and it was allegedly to discuss a guest appearance in Episode VII:
So far we've only heard about Harrison Ford's injury, but seeing it makes it too real- and too sad!
The Star Wars star was spotted on Saturday for the first time since breaking his leg on set.
If you look closely, you can see the wheelchair-bound actor's broken left ankle is completely covered in a large plaster cast.
He was hardly flying Solo as a whole team helped the 71-year-old star to the airport.
Harrison is returning to the United States to recuperate for a couple months while filming on Episode VII continues in his absence.
We hope with the best medicine Disney's money can buy, he'll be back on his feet before we know it!
[Image via BauerGriffinOnline/FameFlynet Pictures.]
They shouldn't call this movie Expendables 3.
With a super-sized cast of hot, ripped actors of all ages that include Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Wesley Snipes, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terry Crews, Harrison Ford, Kellan Lutz, Mel Gibson, and Antonio Banderas, they should call this Expendables 300!
Ch-ch-check out the video (above) to see the action and ab-packed first trailer!
It appears the rumors that Harrison Ford's injury is worse than previously thought are true.
Harrison injured his leg while filming Star Wars Episode VII, and now a source from the set is confirming - the ankle IS broken.
Though the injury is not expected to delay Star Wars beyond its December 2015 release date, filming will have to go on without Harrison.
How long will the Indiana Jones star need? Sources say EIGHT WEEKS.
Two months off your feet is a pretty serious injury indeed. Good thing Harrison is so tough. After getting shot in the face at the BEGINNING of Regarding Henry, this is nothing!
Srsly though, here's wishing him a speedy recovery!
[Image via Pacific Coast News.]
Were some trying to hide the severity of this famous actor's injuries?
Harrison Ford recently was injured by the door of the Millennium Falcon while filming Star Wars: Episode VII, and producers of the film originally claimed the actor hurt his ankle.
But actually Harrison Ford's injuries are thought to be WAY more serious! Starting with the fact that his ankle was actually broken and not just "hurt".
Here's what a source said
When we heard that Harrison Ford was injured by the door of the Millennium Falcon while filming Star Wars: Episode VII, we were so nervous he would miss some of his filming!
The good news is that the 71-year-old actor won’t, but according to Harrison’s son Ben Ford, they might have to film his dad from the waist up for now!