Nova Scotia's McDonald’s chains aren't that much different than those here in the States, as we're sure this isn't the first time this has happened in the world: a man has been arrested for going to town on his own personal Big Mac, and yes we TOTES mean he was masturbating in the restaurant!
LOLz! SO GROSS!
The Canadian man was furiously masturbating at a McDonald's last week, and has since been arrested — which has brought us to the most spot-on advice the world has ever gotten from police:
Teeth bleaching is a billion dollar industry. It's even become a scary obsession for many people.
Bleaching products may make your teeth look bright and flawless, but dentists say it has lasting effects that are a danger to your health.
Over-bleaching, or "Bleachorexia," can cause sensitivity in teeth, receding gums, and loss of enamel that could either turn teeth invisible or worse, deteriorate them to the point where a cap would have to be put in place.
Watch the clip above to listen to a bleachorexic's first-hand experience and find out which products are safe.