***WARNING: MAJOR The Walking Dead Spoilers Ahead***
[Image via AMC.]
Wow, we didn't see this one coming!
According to Heard, half will go to the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) while the other portion will benefit the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles.
In a statement, the actress revealed:
"The donation will be divided equally between the ACLU, with a particular focus on helping defend battered women, and the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, where I have worked as a volunteer for the past 10 years."
The celeb went on to add:
And now that the legal battle is over, a source tells People the 53-year-old feels great, saying:
"Johnny is very relieved that it's all over."
But there is still one outstanding issue… the El Lay condo he shared with his former flame. The insider explained that the movie star gets to keep the pad.
The confidante confessed that this means his ex has got to go, adding:
Glad the divorce is finalized, but there's still so much drama to unfold! After seeing THAT VIDEO, Perez is definitely Team Heard! He goes into all the craziness on his latest podcast!
Listen at Play.it/Perez or also listen/subscribe on Spotify and iTunes to The PHP: Perez Hilton Podcast!
Shortly after the news broke, the 30-year-old actress' lawyer Samantha F. Spector released a statement saying Heard had been "vindicated in the Public Court of Opinion."
However, Spector is now retracting that comment — insisting it was given "without the knowledge or approval" of The Danish Girl star.
In a new statement to ABC News, Spector clarifies:
As you might recall, the actress filed the papers back in May and only a couple days later it was revealed she accused her ex of domestic violence after an alleged incident in their home.
So, it seemed surprising to some that the 30-year-old would withdraw her domestic violence petition and settle with the actor.
E! reveals a source dished Amber was fed up with the process, explaining:
"Amber was happy to settle because she wanted everything to be over. It's taken a toll on her, her family and her friends in a very emotional way."
Although, the insider also mentioned how Johnny had been ready to settle from the get-go:
On Tuesday — the same day their settlement was made public — KIIS FM host Jackie "O" Henderson revealed that crew members from Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales told her the now-exes constant fighting made the film a "nightmare" to work on!
The DJ told her listeners their rocky relationship really affected everyone else involved with the movie, saying:
"I remember talking to some crew members from Pirates Of The Caribbean and they just said, 'Working on that was a nightmare.'"
In fact, the 41-year-old said the eccentric actor just wouldn't go to set because of all the arguments, adding:
As you already know, the two cases were tied as the 30-year-old alleged the A-lister was violent towards her on May 21.
Both parties filed their legal docs today, which revealed Miz Heard has decided to dismiss the case of domestic violence with prejudice, so she will never be able to re-file it in the future.
In addition, it's being said Amber is walking away with $7 million in total from their settlement, rather than the reported $8 million.
AND the controversial couple even released a joint statement to top it all off, which reads: