The friend confided to People Magazine:
[Image via Instagram.]
Georgia Hardinge is an up-and-coming designer from the UK who is really going places!
You might even say she's already gone places, considering that she's worked on collaborations with River Island AND dressed bonafide stars like Beyonce.
Does it get any better than Queen Bey???
We doubt it!
Check out the clip (above) for our very own Natalia Fedner's EXCLUSIVE interview with the designer.
And when Georgia makes it BIG, don't forget you heard about her here FIRST!
Easy-peasy and fun!
Natalia Fedner is back with a super cool tutorial on how to bling out your winter tights and make them look fab during the cold months!
Just because most of us are still in hibernation mode doesn't mean we can't look glam while we wait for spring.
And you'll only need some crystals and glue to do it!
PRESS PLAY on the clip (above) and get to bedazzling!!!
Have your Valentine's Day outfit all laid out and ready to go? You may want to rethink it after watching this video!
Ch-ch-check out the video (above) for some hawt day-to-night looks.
Natalia Fedner and her fresh tips are back again, and this time she is showing us how to fix old heels!
No one likes those scuffs and nicks on their pumps, but it’s so hard to just toss them out!
Well now no one has to thanks to the “MacGyver of Fashion!”
How does she think of these things?!
Ch-ch-check out the video (above) and never give up your shoes again!
Out with the old, in with the new!
As we enter 2013 it's time to make our annual resolutions and to get you started, Natalia Fedner has come up with not one, but ten fashionable ones for the new year!
Here's how to make 2013 even more fabulous than 2012:
1. Sweatpants, no matter how expensive or bedazzled, are for the home and for the gym - I will not where them anywhere else.
2. Size Doesn't Matter. What does matter is how it fits/looks. I will buy clothing that fits my body well, regardless of what the tag says.
3. I will get rid of 10 things from my closet (that have not been worn/used in the last year) and donate them to Goodwill or another charity. (Maker room for new goodies!)
4. I will make sure my yoga pants are not see-through when I bend over BEFORE going to the gym.
5. I will always have safety pins in my purse / bag / wallet. They are fashion lifesavers and must be treated as such.
6. I will wear less black (and stand out more).
7. I will not wear peplum garments unless I have no hips or am a professional model who gets paid to wear peplum.
8. I will not wear clothing that no longer fits (i.e. too tight), no matter how cute it is or how much I love it. Instead, I will upcycle it into something new.
9. I will take fashion risks and try new brands / garments. ("It is better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all.")
10. Nothing is more fashionable than care - I will care where my clothes come from, what they're made of, and who made them.
And of course, remember to watch more of Natalia's tutorials to learn how to fix / make / upcycle my own clothes / accessories and spend less ca$$$h!
What are your fashionable resolutions for 2013??? Tell us (below)!
The last thing you want to deal with while you're partying tonight is a style-cramping wardrobe malfunction.
But if you bust a move that busts a seam in your Gucci dress, a la Kim Kardashian, or find that you need to tame your locks after a riotous round of hair flipping, you'll be glad you took the time to learn how to turn a regular old matchbox into a bona fide fashion emergency kit!
Check out Natalia Fedner telling you how to handle a case of a New Year's fashion emergency in the video (above) and get ready to party the night away worry-free!
Have a safe & fabulous New Year!