Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Khloe K. Selena G. Kim K. Teen Mom PerezTV

Netflix News Archive

Dolls, Cannibals, Teeth! 10 Horror Movies Netflix Says Are Too Scary To Finish!

| Filed under: Film FlickersScary!Netflix

no title

Happy Friday the 13th!!

Netflix has always maintained a pretty good horror movie selection. So many you might find it hard to know which ones are really scary.

Well, the people behind the streaming giant's analytics think they've figured it out.

They told Forbes there are a few horror movies people keep turning off before finishing — not early enough to show disinterest but over 70% of the way through. They think it's because the films get too frightening for folks, even from the safety of the couch!

Take a look at the list and see if any of these are films that have sent you running…

CLICK HERE to view "10 Horror Movies Netflix Says Are Too Scary To Finish!"

CLICK HERE to view "10 Horror Movies Netflix Says Are Too Scary To Finish!"

CLICK HERE to view "10 Horror Movies Netflix Says Are Too Scary To Finish!"

CLICK HERE to view "10 Horror Movies Netflix Says Are Too Scary To Finish!"

CLICK HERE to view "10 Horror Movies Netflix Says Are Too Scary To Finish!"

[Image via Dimension Films/Dark Sky Films/Warner Bros.]

Permalink / Comment Here

Kendra Wilkinson Reportedly In A 'Much Better Place' Following Hank Baskett Split

| Filed under: PlayboyKendra WilkinsonCeleb KidzBreakupsNetflix

Kendra Wilkinson

Kendra Wilkinson is trying to move on.

As we've been covering, the 32-year-old reality star filed for divorce last week from Hank Baskett after more than eight years of marriage — and now we're hearing the mom of two is in a "much better place"! Glad to hear it!

Related: Kendra & Hank "Aren't Talking Right Now"

The former Playboy model — who shares children Hank IV, 8, and Alijah, 6 — has been getting back on track since the split by hiking with her kiddos and taking them to the beach. Little Hank even joined his momma at Netflix's Lost in Space premiere on Monday night.

When she's not hanging with her kids, the Kendra On Top star has been leaning on her friends including BFF Jessica Hall. An insider tells Us Weekly:

"Jessica is helping Kendra move on. Kendra feels free and wants to let loose a little bit and just have a good time!"

Good luck, bb!

[Image via Instagram.]

Permalink / Comment Here

JAY-Z Admits He & Beyoncé 'Did The Hard Work Of Going To Therapy' After His Infidelity!

| Filed under: Love LineBeyonceJAY-ZDavid LettermanTherapyNetflix

no title

JAY-Z is opening up about what it took to get his relationship back on track after he cheated on Beyoncé.

We know, we still can't believe BEYONCÉ was cheated on. WTF.

Anyway, at the end of his interview on David Letterman's Netflix series My Next Guest Needs No Introduction, the 48-year-old rapper said it took therapy and vulnerability to regain his wife's trust.

Related: Watch JAY-Z Explain Why Donald Trump's Presidency Is 'A Great Thing'!

When the TV personality — who has had infidelity scandals himself — asked, "if this rings a bell with you, the pain of 'Have I done something now to blow up my family?'"

JAY replied saying that he was never taught to deal with his emotions:

"Yeah… Be a man, stand-up, don't cry."

The 4:44 artist added:

"I want to cry, I want to be open, I want to have the emotional tools that it takes to keep my family together."

Explaining how the couple (who just celebrated 10 years married earlier this week) worked through it all, the Brooklyn native thanked his "beautiful wife" for understanding "that I'm not the worst of what I've done":

Permalink / Comment Here

Emails Show Duffer Brothers Did NOT Rip Off Stranger Things!

| Filed under: TV NewsLegal MattersNetflixControversyStranger Things

no title

The Duffer Brothers have receipts!

TMZ has obtained emails from the Stranger Things co-creators showing they were developing a "Montauk" series as far back as November, 2010 — over three years before Charlie Kessler claims he pitched them a series based on his short film called Montauk.

As we've been reporting, the Matt and Ross Duffer are being sued by Kessler, who says he had a meeting with the brothers in 2014 and pitched a series involving government conspiracies and the paranormal — and was shocked when the Netflix series debuted two years later, seemingly ripping off his idea and story.

Related: Judge Dismisses Azealia Banks' Boob-Biting Case!

Now, emails dating back to late 2010 have surfaced, revealing just how long the brothers had set out their vision of a "real," "paranormal" "gritty eighties" show. One of the emails specifically states the show was set in Montauk, with a reference to "the Montauk experiments."

But that's not all. A Google document dated October 4, 2013 gave a clearer vision of the premise for what would become ST. It states:

Permalink / Comment Here

Watch JAY-Z Explain Why Donald Trump's Presidency Is 'A Great Thing'!

| Filed under: TV NewsPolitikDonald TrumpJAY-ZDavid LettermanNetflix

He's certainly no fan of Donald Trump, but JAY-Z admits that 45's presidency is "actually a great thing."

Kind of like how discovering you have bed bugs is a "great thing", or realizing your S.O. is cheating on you is a "great thing"; Trump's rise revealed a nastiness we had no idea was still hiding in the shadows of the country!

Watch him explain in the clip (above) from the upcoming episode of David Letterman's new Netflix show My Next Guest.

Permalink / Comment Here

Duffer Brothers Slam 'Meritless' Stranger Things Ripoff Lawsuit — Here's Why The Ideas Seem So Similar!

| Filed under: TV NewsLegal MattersConspiracy CornerGIFsNetflixStranger Things

no title

In case you haven't heard, Stranger Things creators The Duffer Brothers are at the center of a real life mystery — as they've been accused of ripping off their Netflix megahit!

A filmmaker named Charlie Kessler claimed in a lawsuit on Tuesday that he pitched a series version of his 2012 short film Montauk to Matt and Ross Duffer at a 2014 Tribeca Film Festival party — and that they rejected him then stole his idea.

Related: Millie Bobby Brown Says She & Her Stranger Things Costars 'Argue All The Time'!

Now the showrunners are hitting back through their lawyer, who released a statement saying:

"Mr. Kessler's claim is completely meritless. He had no connection to the creation or development of Stranger Things. The Duffer Brothers have neither seen Mr. Kessler's short film nor discussed any project with him. This is just an attempt to profit from other people's creativity and hard work."

Kessler's pitch allegedly includes a young boy disappearing, a cop with

Permalink / Comment Here

Casting Call For Stranger Things (AKA Montauk) Seemingly Supports Claims That Duffer Brothers Abducted The Show!

| Filed under: TV NewsFilm FlickersLegal MattersBusted!Winona RyderSteven SpielbergNetflixStranger Things

no title

Did Barb just blow Netflix's cover?

While the jury's still out on whether the Duffer Brothers ripped off Stranger Things from a short film Montauk, does a casting call obtained by TMZ seem to prove the sci-fi hit at least stole the film's title during the development stage?

The casting call for the role of "Barbara" reveals the Netflix series was being developed under the name Montauk — the same title as Charlie Kessler's 2012 found-footage short about top secret government experiments in Long Island.

Related: Millie Bobby Brown & Her Costars "Argue All The Time"!

According to the suit, Kessler claims he met and pitched his film and related feature film script titled The Montauk Project to Matt and Ross Duffer at a Tribeca Film Festival premiere party in April 2014.

The timing of the casting call is enough to raise eyebrows. Though the Duffers didn't strike a deal with Kessler for his project about secret government projects, the paranormal, and a cop haunted by his past, they were clearly casting in August 2015 for a series called Montauk — a show also about all those things.

The casting call states:

Permalink / Comment Here