Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Khloé Selena G. Meghan Markle T. Swift PerezTV

News News Archive

Michael Jackson's Estate Condemns Upcoming ABC Special About The Late Icon — Says It's 'Crass & Unauthorized'!

| Filed under: TV NewsMusic MinuteLegal MattersR.I.P.Michael JacksonDisneyBusiness BlitzFamilyCeleb KidzParis JacksonPrince JacksonNews

michael jackson abc documentary estate responds

It's been almost a decade since we lost Michael Jackson.

And, yet, the eccentric King of Pop is still making controversial headlines. Tonight (May 24), ABC is slated to air a two-hour documentary, titled The Last Days of Michael Jackson, which is said to cover new information about Jackson and his tragic decline.

Related: Paris Responds To Criticism For Being MIA From The BBMAs!

With all of the hype surrounding the special, the hitmaker's estate has since condemned the documentary as a "crass and unauthorized attempt to exploit" Jackson's life. Allegedly, the network was using copyrighted material in promotional content belonging to Jackson's beneficiaries.

To be clear, in no way did the estate sponsor or approve of this television special. Representatives for the Michael Jackson estate noted in a statement:

Permalink / Comment Here

Mario Batali's Alleged Rape Victim Opens Up To 60 Minutes — Just As ANOTHER Sexual Assault Accusation Surfaces!

| Filed under: Icky Icky PooTV NewsFoodMario BataliNewsControversy

mario batali rape victim 60 minutes

This is just so disturbing.

A former employee of Mario Batali's has accused the famed chef of several upsetting crimes. Specifically, the woman has accused the 57-year-old restaurateur of drugging and sexually assaulting her inside a NYC restaurant in 2005. To make matters worse, the alleged assault took place in a third floor space, infamously known by employees as the "rape room."

Related: Carrie Ann Inaba Opens Up About Being 'Molested As A Kid'

On Sunday, the ex staffer spoke with CBS News' 60 Minutes, where she claimed that she woke up with scratches on her legs next to broken bottles. And if that wasn't troubling enough, Batali's supposed victim also had semen on her skirt.

The unnamed woman recalled:

Permalink / Comment Here

At Least 8 Dead In Santa Fe High School Shooting — One Suspect In Custody And Another Detained

| Filed under: Donald TrumpSad SadViolenceNewsViral: News

A deadly shooting happened at a Texas high school early Friday morning.

UPDATE 3:05 P.M. EST: In the latest update on this horrific story, officials are now confirming 10 dead — nine students and one teacher.

Two law enforcement personnel were among the injured.

The name of the shooter has also been revealed by law enforcement: 17-year-old student Dimitrios Pagourtzis. A second person is in custody, an 18-year-old also believed to be a student. It is unclear whether this person was an accomplice.


UPDATE 12:55 P.M. EST: Police Chief Walter Braun spoke in a press conference on Friday, saying:

"There had been explosive devices found in the high school and surrounding areas adjacent to the high school. Because of the threat of these explosive items, community members should be on the lookout for any suspicious items."

Additionally, it's been said the campus has been cleared with at least six people transferred to the hospital, including one police officer. There is no official fatality count, but it is fewer than 10.

Watch (below) for more:


We hate that we're having to report yet another deadly shooting.

In what now makes the 22nd school shooting of 2018, sources say that multiple innocent lives, at least eight, were taken on Friday morning at Santa Fe High School, 30 miles southeast of Houston. This is the third school shooting in the past 7 days.

Related: Ariana Grande Reflects On The Manchester Bombing

Assistant principal Cris Richardson told reporters that the suspect has been arrested and the active situation has been controlled. Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said that a second person has been detained as well and that one police officer is being treated for injuries.

According to reports, the shooter (who is believed to be a student) began firing what appeared to be a shotgun during an art class.

President Trump has spoken out, offering up this tweet and statement:

Permalink / Comment Here

Catch Up On All The Royal Wedding Drama — Everything We Know So Far!

| Filed under: AnglophiliaRoyals RoyceLove LineWedding WaltzPrince HarryNewsMeghan Markle

meghan markle prince harry royal wedding drama

You couldn't PAY US to deal with Meghan Markle's family!

As you surely saw, the Suits actress' family has been making SEVERAL headlines these past few days. For starters, there is Meghan's father Thomas Markle, who was caught staging paparazzi pics — after the royal family SPECIFICALLY ordered the media to give Miz Markle's family privacy. He's since pulled out of the royal wedding, but now wants back his job of walking the American divorcée down the aisle.

Then, Meghan's half sister Samantha Grant was accused of planting unsubstantiated stories in the news. Oh, and how could we forget about half brother Thomas Markle Jr.?? You know, the sibling who penned a letter imploring Prince Harry to call off the nuptials!!

For all that drama and more, be sure to discover everything we know so far (below):

Now Meghan Markle's Dad Wants To Walk His Daughter Down The Aisle
[CLICK HERE]

Meghan's Father Reportedly On The Verge Of Another Heart Attack!
[CLICK HERE]

Meghan's Mom Quits Her Job Just Days Before The Royal Wedding!
[CLICK HERE]

Meghan CANNOT Deal With Her Father's Photo Staging Scandal!
[CLICK HERE]

Meghan's Father No Longer Attending Wedding & Recently Suffered A Heart Attack
[CLICK HERE]

Meghan's Half-Sister Owns Up To Arranging Those Staged Paparazzi Pics!
[CLICK HERE]

Thomas Markle Caught Staging Pap Pics For A BIG Payday
[CLICK HERE]

Meghan's Half-Brother Urges Prince Harry To Call Off Upcoming Nuptials
[CLICK HERE]

[Image via WENN.]

Permalink / Comment Here