Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Selena Miranda Lambert Taylor Swift Royals PerezTV

Nick Carter News Archive

Melissa Schuman Says She Forgives Nick Carter In Emotional Interview About The Alleged Rape

| Filed under: TV NewsNick CarterSexDr. Oz

Melissa Schuman speaks further on the alleged rape.

Melissa Schuman says she forgives Nick Carter for allegedly raping her in 2002.

In case you didn't know, the former Dream girl group member revealed the sexual assault in a blog post last month, which detailed the horrifying incident. It was then she also shared how she wanted to press charges against the Backstreet Boys star, but was told by her manager there was nothing they could do.

On Friday, clips from her interview with Dr. Oz went up, revealing she wishes him "the best" and that she doesn't "want anything from him."

The 33-year-old shared in her message to the singer:

Permalink / Comments Off

Nick Carter Accused Of Rape! Melissa Schuman Of Girl Group Dream Tells Her Horrifying Story!

| Filed under: Icky Icky PooLegal MattersSad SadNick CarterBackstreet BoysViolenceScary!

no title

OMFG!

The #MeToo movement has seen women outing movie producers, politicians, and more for sexual assault; we never thought it would reach the Backstreet Boys.

Melissa Schuman, singer of the 2000s girl group Dream, has now come forward with a claim that Nick Carter raped her in 2002.

In a graphic blog post, Melissa tells her entire story, including trying to come forward and being silenced.

Related: Ronan Farrow Says Even MORE Harvey Weinstein Stories Are About To Come Out

According to Melissa, Nick's people reached out to hers to let her know he showed 'romantic interest' in her, something encouraged by her management for obvious PR reasons.

Even though she was "already dating someone steadily at the time" she

Permalink / Comments Off

Aaron Carter Made His Rehab Decision After An Intervention Organized By The Doctors

| Filed under: TV NewsDrugsNick CarterAaron CarterRehabHealthMental HealthDaytime TV

aaron carter rehab decision the doctors

Aaron Carter is in rehab thanks to The Doctors.

As we previously reported, the Fool's Gold singer announced that he was heading to rehab after the police visited his home over an alleged suicide threat. This decision came a couple of months after his headline-making DUI and marijuana possession arrest.

Related: Jonathan Rhys Meyers' Wife Comments On His Relapse

However, Aaron's rehab decision came about thanks to

Permalink / Comments Off

Police Report Details Aaron Carter's Concerning Behavior

| Filed under: DrugsLegal MattersNick CarterAaron CarterMental HealthScary!

Aaron Carter

Well, we guess that trip to The Doctors didn't help Aaron Carter after all.

As we reported, police rushed to the 29-year-old's Florida home after an anonymous caller said the singer was acting erratically — and they feared he may be relapsing and capable of self-harm.

According to police reports obtained by The Blast, Aaron has threatened to commit suicide and "harm family and others."

Related: Find Out Which Drugs Aaron Is REALLY On!

The doc states the caller insisted Aaron was "not in a safe mental state … engaging in drug activity." It's also said Nick Carter's younger bro's "skin color was off" and his "words were slurred and did not make sense."

Another call claimed the artist threatened to take his own life by mixing "Xanax, Clonopin [sic], and 'Dusters.'" Dusters refers to huffing computer dusters. Wow.

Cops noted the celeb "does have a lot of prescription meds in his home" but ultimately did not feel like he met the criteria to be involuntarily institutionalized under the Baker Act.

We'll keep you updated as we learn more about Aaron's status.

[Image via TNYF/WENN.]

Permalink / Comments Off