"I told her she walked like a relief pitcher coming in from the bullpen. I was expecting this beautiful creature to emerge and walk on. She suddenly looks like a guy coming out of a bullpen to walk out to the mound."
- Woody Allen on noticing Kristen Stewart's surprisingly intimidating walk while filming in his upcoming comedy Café Society.
[Image via Cannes Film Festival.]
"faint sound on the upper east side this morning attributed to hundreds of pounds of body hair being waxed, shaved and trimmed #MetGala2016 (the sound, if one is interested, is like the sound of tiny birds' wings beating)"
- Lorde telling her four million Twitter followers about what Met Gala red carpet prep is really like.
"Beyoncé is Jesus Christ."
- Adele telling the audience her thoughts on the global superstar at her Stockholm, Sweden concert.
[Image via Derrick Salters/WENN.]
"If anyone is getting naked it's going to be Zac."
- Anna Kendrick telling CinemaCon which of the Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates cast members should be stripping down for the crowd. Sorry, Adam Devine.
[Image via Pacific Coast News Online/Judy Eddy/WENN.]
"there is absolutely no way that labor is harder than installing a car seat, i just refuse to believe it. if it is, i give up."
– Chrissy Teigen tells Twitter that going into labor should be a cake walk compared to setting up a car seat.
[Image via Chrissy Teigen/Instagram.]
- Chrissy Teigen in response to New York Magazine's headline "Move Over, Butt Stuff: Hand Jobs Are Back."
[Image via Instagram.]