Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Kelly Osbourne Khloé K. Chris Brown Beyoncé PerezTV

Royals Royce News Archive

Prince Harry Considered Living Life As A Commoner, At One Point 'Wanted Out' Of Royal Family

no title

This is a surprise!

Prince Harry held a revealing interview with the Daily Mail that was posted over the weekend, and in it, he came clean about how at one point in his life he "wanted out" of the royal family and seriously considered leading "an ordinary life" as a commoner.

Related: Wait, No One Wants To Be King?!

WOW!

The prince got real about how earlier in his young adulthood, he just didn't see the point in going through the royal motions, saying:

Permalink / Comment Here

Prince Harry Says No One In The Royal Family Really 'Wants To Be King Or Queen'! Read His Incredibly Candid Interview!

| Filed under: AnglophiliaRoyals RoyceKate MiddletonPrince WilliamPrince HarryPrince GeorgePrincess Charlotte

no title

Prince Harry wants to be more than your average prince!

Despite growing up in Buckingham Palace, the royal has always made a priority to live an "ordinary life" — and if he had it his way, the 32-year-old would ditch the obligations of his royal bloodline completely!

At least that's what he said in a revealing interview with Newsweek, where he candidly spoke on the impact of his mother's death and his fear of drifting off into obscurity when Prince George and Princess Charlotte get older.

Related: Harry & Barack Obama Meet To Discuss Manchester Bombing

Though he many not be in line to the throne like Prince William, Harry is an integral part of "modernizing the British monarchy" for the next generation.

And while being the face of a royal institution might sound like a good time, the prince says no one in the royal family actually wants to sit on the throne! He explained:

Permalink / Comment Here

96-Year-Old Prince Philip Hospitalized Due To An Infection — Details Here

| Filed under: AnglophiliaRoyals RoyceHealthPrince George

prince philip hospitalized infection

Prince Philip's health has taken a hit.

On Tuesday evening, Queen Elizabeth II's husband was admitted to the hospital as "precautionary measure" after catching an infection of some kind. Oh no!

Related: Adele Drops By To Say Hello To The London Fire Brigade

A Buckingham Palace spokesperson elaborated on the 96-year-old royal's health, as they noted in a recent statement:

"The Duke of Edinburgh was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital in London last night, as a precautionary measure, for treatment of an infection arising from a pre-existing condition.
Prince Philip is in good spirits and is disappointed to be missing the State Opening of Parliament and Royal Ascot. The Prince of Wales will accompany The Queen to the State Opening. Her Majesty is being kept informed and will attend Royal Ascot as planned this afternoon."

This update comes only a month after the Duke Of Edinburgh announced his plans to retire from royal duties this fall. Not to mention, both the Queen and her husband have had some health issues recently as, back in December, the twosome battled heavy colds.

We're wishing Prince George's great-grandpa a VVV speedy recovery!

[Image via John Rainford/WENN.]

Permalink / Comment Here

Prince William Surprises First Responders Of The Manchester Attack With A Visit

| Filed under: AnglophiliaRoyals RoyceR.I.P.Kate MiddletonSad SadPrince WilliamPrince HarryAriana Grande

prince william visits manchester

Paying his respects.

A week after his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II surprised victims of the bombing at Ariana Grande's concert at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, Prince William paid tribute to the first responders who came to help following the deadly attack.

Kate Middleton's husband arrived in Manchester on Friday, kicking off his visit by stopping at the Greater Manchester Police headquarters. There, he heard the harrowing tale of one particular officer who aided injured victims all while looking for his own teenage daughter.

How awful!

Related: Ariana Grande Arrives Back In The U.K.

Off-duty cop Michael Buckley was at the Manchester Arena on May 22 when Salman Abedi detonated an explosive device. At first, Buckley's gut instinct was to locate 15-year-old Stephanie, however after seeing the carnage from the explosion, the cop jumped into action.

Michael recounted the scene for People, as he shared:

Permalink / Comment Here

How To Live Your Life Like A Royal!

| Filed under: AnglophiliaRoyals RoyceKate MiddletonPhotos!Meghan Markle

How To Live Your Life Like A Royal

Plenty of people would like to marry into the British royal family.

However, not everyone can be Kate Middleton or (if our prediction is correct) Meghan Markle. Still, that doesn't mean fans of the royal family can't live life like a prince or a princess. No, we're totally serious!!

In fact, for all you Anglophiles out there, we've assembled a list of all the ways you can act more like Queen Elizabeth II and co. Be sure to discover all the tips and tricks for yourself (below)!

CLICK HERE to view "How To Live Your Life Like A Royal!"

CLICK HERE to view "How To Live Your Life Like A Royal!"

CLICK HERE to view "How To Live Your Life Like A Royal!"

CLICK HERE to view "How To Live Your Life Like A Royal!"

CLICK HERE to view "How To Live Your Life Like A Royal!"

Permalink / Comment Here

Prince Harry And Barack Obama Meet To Discuss The Manchester Bombing

| Filed under: AnglophiliaRoyals RoyceLegal MattersPolitikBarack ObamaPrince HarryViral: News

no title

On Saturday morning at Kensington Palace, Prince Harry hosted former U.S. President Barack Obama to discuss the deadly terror attack that took place in Manchester, England earlier this week.

The former American leader reportedly offered his deep condolences tot he victims, according to officials at Kensington Palace.

Related: This Teen's Service Dog Was Included In The School Yearbook

The Palace shared a few tweets early this morning recounting the meeting and what was discussed besides Manchester (below):

Permalink / Comment Here

Queen Elizabeth Surprises Victims Of The Manchester Arena Attack At Children's Hospital

| Filed under: AnglophiliaRoyals RoyceInspirationSad SadHealthAriana Grande

Queen Elizabeth II

What a gem.

As you know, dozens of children were killed or injured during the deadly attack at Ariana Grande's concert in Manchester on Monday night.

In wake of the tragedy, Queen Elizabeth II surprised many of the young victims at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital on Thursday to offer her support at their bedsides.

Related: Celine Dion Leads Powerful Tribute To The Victims In Manchester

During the visit, the 91-year-old made her rounds to individual rooms to chat with patients including 15-year-old Millie Robson and her mother (pictured above), 14-year-old Evie Mills and her parents, and 12-year-old Amy Barlow and her mother.

The Telegraph reports the royal telling one of the families of the "very alarming" attack:

"It's dreadful. Very wicked. To target that sort of thing."

QEII also took to the halls to meet with the doctors, nurses, and other medical staff who have helped treat the victims. Love.

Sending healing vibes to all those affected!

[Image via AP Images.]

Permalink / Comment Here